Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, December 27, 2004

    The Christmas Spirit

    Technically speaking, Christmas is over, but everyone's STILL in some "Christmassy" mood. People love Christmas. There's no denying that. When I was little, I HATED the fact that my birthday falls on Christmas Day. I could NEVER celebrate my birthday on that same day, because I was born on the same day as you-know-who-come-on! I was merely an assistant to the superstar. But now, I'm in college, and living far away from my family. Now that I get to spend ONLY Christmas vacay with them, I'm treasuring every single second with all my heart!



    Last night, I celebrated my 18th birthday. There was no fancy shmancy debut or whatever. I found that "tradition" way too corny for words. I always have. So I asked my parents to give me a simple celebration instead. Like a small dinner. The only restaurant I could think of was Chili's and so there, we invited the people we were closest to in the world. Dinner was so much fun! We stuffed ourselves silly with fries, chicken, pasta, celery, and different kinds of dip. We took pictures, and told stories. We watched my sister and her boyfriend canoodle, and make "lambing" at their side of the table. We laughed our guts out! Oh Lordy! THAT we did! I'd laugh because Debbie was laughing, and she'd laugh because of my laugh. So we'd all just laugh away, and keep on laughing... Everyone was happy. And even more so, me. This was what I always imagined my birthday celebration to be. None of those parties with cake and baloons. I liked it simple. It was better that way.


    The waiters sang Happy Birthday for me.It was sooo weird! The last time I experienced that, I was still a kid with no boobs! So I was sooo blushing! It was kinda sappy... but in the weirdest way, it made me feel good. Special.

    After dinner, we went roaming around in Seef Mall. Mango had this sale, and it was so much fun rummaging through the racks and looking at clothes I knew I couldn't wear anytime soon. Mom had bought me and my sister two MNG bags earlier, and the night couldn't have been more complete.

    Okay, my hands are freezing up now... I'm starving and I'm a bit lazy to type some more. Belated Merry Christmas! =)


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 2:32 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home