Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, December 11, 2004

    From birth controversies to note pet peeves and SML... cool week!

    Wednesday Dec 8- One of the biggest controversies in my life happen to be the fact that my sisters and I, were born on special dates. I was born on December 25 (Xmas day), Gabrielle was born on June 19 (Rizal's bday), and Maricon... today... December 8. Because of my incredible credit usage, I didn't get a chance to text her earlier, so I just posted a bulletin post on friendster greeting her. Obviously, thanks to the bombardment of useless posts from other friends, and those boring surveys people always find time to do, my sister didn't see my bday greeting. Result- She sent a tampo text to me, jokingly swearing senseless words... hehe... Gosh! I miss my sisters! We're all such dorks!

    Thursday Dec 9- The only class I had today was Communication 3, and I went to school 4 hours earlier because we had this presentation, and we needed to practice. But because of my addiction to cigarrettes, I arrived 10 minutes later than the appointed practice time! Grrr!!! Those blasted cancer sticks! In class, after our presentation (which went okay), we had this activity where your classmates had to write their first impressions of you on pieces of paper (anonymously of course). I was a bit happy with SOME. Some slips said that I was outgoing, energetic, had good communication skills, and smart. The negatives ones were-- snobby, (what's new?) talkative, oh and the most painful one was... SMART but OVERconfident! Hmmm... I figure only a threatened fellow classmate would dare write THAT! Me? Overconfident? I swear I had NO idea that I portrayed such a cruel impression.
    The higlight of the night? I got to spend an hour chit chatting with my crush at the Sunken Garden before I had to head to Starbucks Katipunan to study.
    I managed to get through most of my notes, but then, to mine (and everyone else's annoyance), someone's car alarm went off in the parking lot, and it kept on alarming for the next two hours! I tried to shut the darn noise by closing my ears, but God, can YOU even take on SUCH a NOISE? Thanks to that blasted car, Starbucks and some of the other restos nearby lost all their customers in a matter of minutes! The rest of the night went by with me studying for my Geog 111 exam the next day... and forgive me for my silly little observations, but my prof sucks at english grammar! His notes are sooo damn confusing and he has this recurring habit of mixing up his tenses....=( Pet peeve pet peeve!

    Friday Dec 10- The BIG exam day! Michelle texted me last night saying that she went for a consultation and her inside scoop on the exam was that we needn't memorize! If I did follow whatever she said, I wouldn't be able to answer anything! I managed to answer a few... but to my annoyance, I think I'm gonna flunk this exam! Grrr! Anyway, glad to have my classmates agree on the same thing.... It's nice to bring other people down with you... hehe...
    By around 6 pm, I rushed off to Starbucks to meet one of my guy friends... We chitchatted for a while, and had SanMigLight at Piao's in Xavierville. All in all, I was glad to be in his company, cos he always had something to talk about, and we kept on bickering at each other, for laughs... Hehe... We spent practically nine hours together, after making tambay at my apartment's patio... =) After a hectic day, I'm glad that it ended well... Nice weather too don't you think?


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:12 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home