Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, January 31, 2005

    Big BUM

    I really REALLY REALLY need someone to wake me up at precisely 6am every morning, precisely because I just can't wake up early anymore. *Blame it on the "5 minutes more" routine.* Having roomies who have the same slacker habit doesn't help my situation. These days I have been going to school with the help of a cab, which is bad bad bad! I'm trying to save money, and getting to school with the help of Manong cab driver is no way to save! I bloody need motivation! And I need it NOW!



    After school, me and my roomies headed off to Starbz for a study session. (Wait lang! Am I REALLY trying to save?) While we were there we discussed our sleeping habits and came to the conclusion, (yes--- conclusion, not solution) that we should start sleeping earlier so we can get up early. So once I'm done with this, I'm heading off to bed!

    Oh, by the way, I just purchased my FIRST Starbucks tumbler. FINALLY!




    Ruby made kwento kanina about how growing up in another country, and moving to the P.I totally mixes up your flair for words. Apparently, her friends noticed that she talks so conyo! Example--- "Make sama naman with me sa caf." We now all have this "habit" of speaking Taglish in the maarte-est way possible, unconciously. We're so used to it, we don't actually realize or even notice the stares, the eye-rolling, the annoyed glances and the first impressions we actually invoke from strangers, and friends. As bad as it sounds, Honestly, there's really nothing we can do. We're like that. And it's sooo darn hard to kick off a habit you're used to. Kinda like smoking. Paano yun? *hay*



    Ok, I'm so tamad na to post more. And besides, there's nothing to post naman eh. I gotta get my new sleep routine rolling. Nyt nyt.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 11:25 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAla! ayan ang sinasabi ko..... distractions! DI nanaman ako nagArAL! kakainis!
    ANyways....matutulog na daw...aber....Bat katabi pa ren kita nagbloblog hop.... jowlogs! hehehe!!! ;)
    oist....gusto ko pic naten! magpatuloy mo yan! dapat lagi ako cute sa mga pics na pinopost mo...
    hahah!
    haaay....problema nanaman ang gising bukas...
    gudlack saten!
    disgracia nanaman to kung di tayo makabangon!
    lecheng 5 mins na yan.
    hahaha!
    enuf jokeroooz.... magaaral na talaga ako!
    toodles!

    kaconyohan....waaah.....sure the language! hehe!

    12:00 AM  
    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    ang panget mo!!! hahahahahahahaha uy ang pangit ko dun sa pic nating dalawa!! huhuhuhuhuhu and yung isang photo mo ung solo mo it looked so compressed la lang.. hahahha

    9:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home