Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, January 06, 2005

    The FAT ASS mystery



    If some stranger, or better yet, someone you know, calls you "Fat Ass," what do you do?

    Do you whirl around and slap that person? *Ugh! How Rude!*

    or...

    Do you take it as a compliment? *Oooo! Sexy me!*

    My sister asked me that same question after watching White Chicks for the nth time in a row, and honestly, I couldn't answer. According to my sister's "GRAND THEORY," one SHOULD feel flattered... because the whole world knows that guys like girls with big butts! And my sis made an EXTREMELY good point when she said that "If your ass is NOT fat, then what the HELL is it???"

    True, FAT ASS is waaay better than saying that you have a SKINNY BUTT! Hmmm... think about it. ;)


    Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby got Back


    Oh my god, becky
    look at her butt
    it is so big uhh
    she looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends
    but u know who understands those rap guys
    they only talk 2 her becuz she looks like a total prostitute
    ok i mean her butt...
    its just so big
    uhh i can't believe its just so round
    its out there
    gross
    look
    shes just so black

    I like big butts and I cannot lie
    u other brotherz can't deny
    when a girl walks in with a itty, bitty, waist
    and a round thing in ur face u get sprung
    want to pull up tough
    cuz u noticed that butt was stuck
    beef to the jeans shes wearing
    im hooked and I can't stop staring
    oh baby I wanna get wit cha
    and take ur pictcha
    my homeboys tryed 2 warn me
    but that butt u got makes me so horny
    ooooooo rumple smooth skin
    u say u wanna get my benz
    well use me use me cuz u ain't that average groupie
    I seen her dancin
    to hell with romancing
    she sweat
    wet
    shes got it going like a turbo jet
    im tired of magazines
    seenin flat butts are the thing
    cuz the average black man ask him that
    shes got 2 pack much back
    so fellas
    YAH!
    fellas
    YAH!
    cuz ur girlfriends got the butt
    HELL YAH!
    shake it
    yah
    shake it
    yah
    shake that healthy butt
    baby got back



    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:01 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home