Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, January 12, 2005

    Let's drink to that!





    It's extremely rare for people who've grown up together in the same country, to actually end up in another country under the same roof! Although the term "homies" would actually describe one's group of friends, for the three of us, "homies" has a double meaning. We're friends sharing the same home. Even if it's only temporary, it's a hell load of fun!

    The other night, Ruby my roomie, (hm, THAT rhymes!),haha... suggested that we totally get wasted in our room. Just the three of us. Since we've never done THAT before as a trio, it was actually a great idea! And hey, coming from Ruby? Your poster child for "Say NO to teenage vices."? Miss Can-do-no-wrong? Me and Debbie jumped at the oppurtunity! It was our first time after all, to see Ruby get drunk, and for once, enjoy herself, the baaaad way.... wahahahaha!

    After tripping down to Sm North for clothes, and "supplies," the drinking session started at around 2am. Debbie had gone to some costume party, and instructed me and Ruby on what to get at 7eleven. At this point, I must say, that I am not a HUGE fan of drinking. I drink occasionally, but I am somewhat a virgin when it comes to alcohol. My endurance isn't really that high... My point exactly? I had no idea what to get! Lime juice, sprite and all that! Thank God for Debbie- our professional alcoholic... (the tame version, that is) ;)

    Anyway, we took turns with gin shots, while sharing our New Year's Resolutions and Revelations. After just a few shots, I was already a bit tipsy... which is nothing compared to what happened to Ruby! She was laughing her head off for no reason, and turning bright RED! While Debbie and me exchanged strange looks, Ruby would just keep on laughing! Haha... So that's how she is when she's D R U N K! Knowing that she might puke any minute, and the fact that we wanted to see the effects of RedHorse on her, we made her miss her turn, ... THRICE!

    While me and Debbie kept on drinking, we shared secrets about life's problems and the like. It went on for a couple of minutes, and then we just started crying our eyes out! As in MAJOR drama! We were drunk na! I guess that's how I am when I'm lasing. I get into this senti mood, and if you're lucky, as in REAL lucky, I'm pretty quiet. But THAT night was an exception. Although I was in a semi-concious state, I was glad to release my pent up feelings with someone who was going through the same stuff. *Aw Debbz! Loveyah loads!*

    Now for the funny part- while we were shedding tears worthy of a FAMAS award, Ruby was already dozing off on her bean bag! *LOL!* It's like, while me and Debbie were unleashing all our lives' drama, we'd look at Ruby and wonder why she wasn't in this too! The poor dear was drunker than we were, and with her mouth wide open, (sorry Ruby! This is my blog revenge!), snoring away to glory! With the three of us already super sabog, it sure looked like we weren't gonna get to the Lambanog or the Red Horse!




    Despite all of life's troubles, I'm glad that we still have some things to be grateful for. I couldn't have picked greater people to live with than these two. It's fate... And being with my "homies" has influenced my personality in so many ways... We've gone through so much in less than a year, and it's a shame that we were never this close when we were kids. It's so cool to be able to walk around the house naked- as in stark naked, sporting green facial masks with people who don't care about your appearance. I love staying up all night watching movies with these two, screaming our lungs out, laughing our guts out, crying our eyes out, taking mad pictures, experimenting with all sorts of food, and even having HUGE arguments over petty issues. Lol!!! Everyday is a never-ending sleepover! =) And I truly can't ask for anything more!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 4:54 AM |

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kaw tlaga...ipagkalat ba! hahaha! Awww... Crissy ur such a honey bunch! Heres to more...more...more FUN! Ehem! Ehem! Up ahead! *hysterical laughter* Buhahahaha!


    -ruby

    5:52 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Lol! My blog revenge, in reference to Green faced monster, and my Mestiza blunder! Haha! Luvyah Rubzzz! =)

    2:43 PM  
    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    i love you crissy wissy... i could not ask for more either.. well except maybe a boyfriend and this to last a lifetime! hahaha but honestly we have to get to the red horse... i wanna see the kick of that horse in ruby... that must be one hell of a sight.. hehehe lab u too wrubyskins!!:) i loove mah roomies grabeh!!!

    11:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home