Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, January 24, 2005

    The Reason



    I know I keep on rambling about how GREAT my roomies are, and how I just can't find better people to live with, sleep with, eat with.... blahblahblah. But yesterday, I appreciated them all the more! =) *And no, I am NOT making this post just because I know they're gonna read it!* Haha... After yesterday, I've found more reasons to love them even more!

    I went out on Saturday, here, there and everywhere, *details not to be revealed*... and I returned home the next evening. According to Ruby, ---two hours more, and I could be reported missing... (meaning I could have been away for 24 hours!) I love them because, throughout my "missing hours," they kept on texting me, asking where I was, what I was doing, lalala. I love them because they couldn't sleep properly that night because they were worried about me. I love Debbie and Ruby for not being able to study properly because they were thinking about me. I love Debbie because she had back cramps the following morning because of me. I love Ruby for texting me in the morning, ...............aaaaaaah.... BASTA! I love them for looking out for me! **They told me all this yesterday, so I'm relying on their word. Sakaling hindi ito totoo, mapapahiya ako!** Haha...

    I think that our friendship has just reached another level. I feel that now, we're not just roomies, best of roomies, friends, or best of friends, but now, also sisters! These two are the two "ates" I never had, and I'm just so blessed... =) *hay!* thankyouguys for everything! No amount of chocolate sundaes and yoca can EVER express my gratitude and the fact that I love you people to BITS!!! =) I just realized how great it is to be living with two people you trust with your life... I'm glad na we're close enough to look out for each other and cover up for each other. I hope that NEVER changes! Syempre, I'll do the same for you guys! **mwah,mwah,mwah!* alabshu people!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:42 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    aaaw i know you love us.. hehehe and we love you too kaya we were that worried sa yo!!! don't you ever do that again ever... i swear you will give ruby and me heart attacks!!! you you... no need to divulge details here.. you know how i feel about what happened... so there...

    10:33 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    anak! haahah! grounded for life!

    joke
    joke
    joke

    Pero di dahil sa mga pinaggagawa mo...hehe.. but dahil sa pag giging deformed ng mukha ko sa pic naten na yan! Bat mukha akong chinese! Hah? Hah? Hah?

    buwahahahaha!
    Nagugutom na ako! im in the cs lab and la akong gana makinig sa prof!

    catcha later!

    promise ang taba taba ko nanaman! waaaahhh! Back to old routine tayo hah! TELL ME IM FAT EVERYMINUTE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY! muah

    -rubykins!

    9:20 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home