Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, February 27, 2005

    Neighbourhood watch.

    I slept late again last night. Technically, it wasn't night at all. I slept at approximately 3am, because of my NEIGHBOURS! Oh God I HATE them! I HATE the fact that I live right next to people who love to hold Karaoke marathons every Saturday. I HATE the fact that they don't even bother to close their screen door to block out the noise! It's TORTURE I tell you! And every song they sing is out-of-tune pa!

    Last night I didn't get to do as much work as I hoped to accomplish because I couldn't concentrate. How could you? It's just so distracting! While you're trying to figure out Freud's theories, half of your brain is working towards guessing what song they're trying to sing! Last night, these drunk dudes were belting out "On the Wings of Love" at the top of their lungs!

    And that's not all. I wake up almost every morning because their dog is barking like crazy. Sometimes, when you're trying to sleep, you just can't, because their gawddamn dogs are mating like there's no tomorrow. *Argh! GET A ROOM!*

    But what I hate the most, is when I'm up in my room starving myself, but end up breaking my diet anyway. Why? Their kitchen is outdoors and when they cook, you can't help but sniff the aroma of steak and onions all the time! It's sooo annoying!

    When I'm in the bathroom, I hear the phone ringing like crazy. I rush with "my business," only to find out that the ringing phone wasn't even ours to begin with!

    Mental note to self- When I grow up and become all rich and famous, I'm gonna build a house half a kilometer away from neighbours. This is no way to live. No way.


    Super inis!!!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 10:41 AM |

    1 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    haha, nice one...

    alternatively, for the short-term, you could be like my brother.

    everytime something upsets him in the least (ie: the chinese dvd lady doesn't come, commercials are interrupting his favorite show), he goes,

    I WILL KICK HIS/HER/THEIR HEAD.
    I WILL USE A HAMMER.
    I WILL.....

    over and over again :D

    i'm posting this to prove/convince people that my family is COMPLETELY normal.

    7:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home