Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Tuesday, March 22, 2005

    Last day Last day!

    A couple of weeks back, I was dying for this second semester to end. What with all the paper work I had to rush through and all the cramming for my exams. Now that it's over, as cliche and O.A as it may sound, I'm sad that it all had to end so soon.

    I woke up late for Psychology class today, and I'm so bummed that I had to be late for my last day. Psych's my favourite class pa naman. Sir Eric Manalastas (yes, I'm encouraging you guys to take him in the future), is just the coolest! I have never encountered a teacher who encourages his students to watch Sex and the City, and he'd often bring episodes of the HBO series for us to watch in class. Even if it's not related to the lesson. He makes us do weird papers about our ideal romantic date, our childhood pains, whose brain we'd want as a present, and even, our favorite sexual fantasy!!! =) This was the only class I actually loved to submit papers for, because I could express myself the "psychotic" way (if I may call it that), while at the same time, getting graded for it. Basically though, what I loved about the subject was the prof. He was just so game for anything, and since he's young, it was refreshing to be taught by someone in such a casual manner. Each class would always be filled with fun activities and loads of laughter, so it was super sulit talaga! Even make-up class was something that I would look forward to. Plus, how can we deny that Psych is interesting? I sure learned alot. =)

    Another class I absolutely love is CW10. Creative Writing class. This was another class where lessons didn't seem like such a chore, and I actually enjoyed every minute of it. Even throughout all the deadlines we had to meet, the stuff we had to read, and all the other assignments, it was all so much fun! The people were all so nice, and I'm glad that I was able to make such awesome friends. It was also, in this class, that I woke up and faced reality. It was, in this class, that I realized the difference between high school writing and college writing. I walked into CW10 thinking that it was gonna be a piece of cake, since I love to read, write, and was used to my former teachers complimenting me all the time. But after reading my classmates' work during the first workshop, my ego level just plain sank. (By several notches!) I found myself amidst people who really knew how to write! It was embarrassing to find out that my knowledge of vocabulary is crap compared to theirs! I loved reading their stuff. It's amazing what you can learn about what goes in inside other people's minds, and what they're interested in... through their writing. Seriously, it was one humbling, but fun experience! And with a prof as adorable and cool as Miss Charlene, how can you possibly complain? How many teachers do you know actually bring food for their students if they attend their make-up classes? =p

    *Astig!*

    We were assigned to present a little something today(about anything we've done in class, or related to anything we've talked or read about). My group (Golda, Sarah, Kat and I), presented this skit we talked about yesterday, and only rehearsed two hours before the presentation itself! It went well, (I hope!) but I just can't get over how creative and overly talented my other classmates are. Makes me kinda sad because I can't play any instrument (except basic piano), I can't sing (unless I'm inside the shower or dead drunk), I can't dance (unless someone bribes me with a million dollars), and I can't paint anything else besides abstract, (the more people can't understand it, the less I'd have to explain). Anyway, I'm just sooo in awe that I shared a classroom for around four months with such talented people! I hope someone becomes famous someday! Hehe....

    I'm getting tired of blabbing, so I'll just post the pictures that I took today... ;) I'll try to post these on my flickr.com so you guys can copy the original size for remembrance sake. I'll post the link within this week. I'm waiting for my friend to get back home so she can teach me.... ;p HTML is not my best friend.


    Carlo's painting!!! Astig!!! ;) And that's Eloisa trying to imitate the model in the painting... ;p Actually, they kinda look alike! I like the pastel colors of the piece. It matches the sad expression the lady wears.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


    Garon's painting of "The Tower(s)," (well, I think that's what it's called). ;) Astig noh? It's sooo orange! It reminds me of Aztec times during Montezuma's reign. Garon didn't wanna face the camera though! Hmf! Shy *daw!*


    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

    This is Lexi's painting inspired by Kat's poem, "Virgo." The flash got in the way, and doesn't give such a good view of the girl's chest (sorry boys!) ;p Grabeh talaga this painting! The picture doesn't give the actual painting justice! It's just sooo beautiful! I wasn't able to take Lexi's pic though. He left the classroom before I could. =(


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    My groupmates and I clad in black. We acted out "Rainwatching" (Neal Imperial, "Salimbayan") It was supposed to be a drama but ended up being a comedy! Hehe. Oh, and that's Miss Charlene at the back. She wasn't looking at the camera though... =(


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Zuri Baby!!! HAHAHA! Cris, Zuri, Anna and I (complete with my plastic "pilit" smile).


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Eloisa is my new superhero! She's sooo flexible (and I don't mean that in the malicious sense). Her talent is basically what I've always wanted since I learnt the difference between ballet and gymnastics. I wanna be just like her when I grow up! She did an interpretation of a poem/song. If I only had my videocam! Galeng! =D


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:50 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool paintings. I love the naked couple! Astig!

    I changed my number by the way. Smart nako ngayon! Text kita mamaya... Mwah!

    5:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Si Dawn nga pala toh. Haha. Forgot to say so sa last comment.

    5:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home