Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, April 06, 2005

    Baang Baang! Childhood dreams and what not


    Currently listening to- MYMP (Kailan)

    I'm not a sucker for acoustic music. I prefer hard core, pick-me-up rock tunes. But this song just makes me feel like emoting all day long. I like their version too. And the vocalist has such a sleepy, sweet voice. ;)

    After me and the gurls modelled down a set worthy of "Exhibition Road" childhood memories, we roamed around Tomas Morato to look for a coffee shop to satisfy Cheeky's coffee craving. All this after a mega dinner at Wheatberry's. (By the way, for those who don't know, Wheatberry's is this cute cute CUTE slightly high end bakery/cafe right next to Tomas Morato's first Max's branch. The food is great! Plus, the waiters, and the manager are hella cute!) They served the best chicken parmesan I have EVER tasted, and the first EVER Adobo pizza I didn't know existed! Their Adobo pizza really DOES taste like Adobo I swear! It's got mangoes on it! Weird but yum! It was different from the usual pepperoni pizza, so it was a welcome change. =)

    (Hmm... I should get paid for advertising their establishment!)

    Anyway, moving on... We decided to have coffee and pastry at Baang Coffee, more or less opposite to the Tia Maria's resto. It was actually a good place to hang out. Not bad at all. Of course their price range is quite similar to Starbucks, but unlike Starbz, Baang's isn't THAT addictive. I had a Death by Chocolate creamy cold whatever, and a NewYork cheesecake. It wasn't bad, but it was a bit too sweet. I'm not complaining though.

    So, before I start getting hunger pangs at this time, I'll move on to what we talked about.

    QUESTION # 1

    *If you were to have an internship at a company/industry, where would it be?
    Coco and me chose to intern for a magazine. It was basically an obvious choice, because at the moment, we're suckers for the latest local magazines! I usually can't wait to get my hands on Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Chalk and Meg. While Coco, in addition to the mags I buy, gets Pink and FHM... =P Seriously, don't you think it'd be fun? You'd be interviewing all these famous people, get to know the latest clothes, makeup brands etc...and maybe, get free stuff from the editors! Since I love to write anyway, slaving around for my favourite mag won't be too much work. How fun!

    Since Coco loves to take pictures, and has seriously been taking really good ones too with her digicam, she's also considering interning for some photography industry. ;) Fun! Especially if they let you work with hot hot hunks! Hehe...

    Then, there's the CONGRESS. Since we're both planning to pursue Law... (if all plans work out), I think getting a part time job at the Congress would be fun. Well, fine, maybe not all THAT fun. But it'll make you feel real smart, since you'll learn alot about the Philippines' corrupt government. And hey, wouldn't it be cool if someone asks you,

    "What are you doing for summer?"

    You say, "Oh, I'm working for the CONGRESS."

    Ooooo! Classy! =) Who wouldn't be impressed? If that doesn't up your ganda points, I don't know what will.

    QUESTION # 2

    * When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?"
    Cheeky related this funny funny story about how one of her Mary Kate Olsen stick thin friends, ACTUALLY dreamt of one day becoming,.... get this ..... a SUMO WRESTLER!
    *Lol!!!*

    For people who are super weight conscious such as myself, that was HILARIOUS!

    And I thought my dream childhood occupation was funny. After my kiddy obsession with the RoboCop movie, I actually badly wanted to become a POLICE WOMAN!
    The people I've known since my 1+1 days are probably laughing their asses off.. hehe.
    But I also wanted to be a Ballerina, a Journalist, and because I loved performing speeches and acting in front of a huge crowd, I also wanted to be a Broadcaster, or a Theater actress! Hehe... Gosh! Childhood dreams. Oh, and once upon a time, after I saw Independence Day way back in 5th grade, I wanted to be an Astronaut!

    Coco admitted to having once fantasized of being a Labandera, a Secretary, and, just like me, a Broadcaster. Both of us also wanted to be a Doctor. Fat chance of that happening now. Academic reality just brought us to our senses.

    Cheeky wanted to be an Architect, and a Tourist guide. (WHAT A BORING KID!) *Lol!*
    At least her brother had an interesting dream occupation as a child. He wanted to be a Garbage Collector!

    Funny how you think of such things when you're younger and how things turn out in the end. Change of mind, change of plans, change of unfortunate or FORTUNATE circumstances.

    Anyway, I'm getting a bit lazy to post more... and I'm a bit pissed that I forgot my Digicam. Would've been nice to take pics of all the stuff we put our stomachs through... Next time next time... Must remember to recharge my batteries.

    Gudnight! ;)






    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 11:39 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallur!
    I like my nickname ha! im CHEEKY! nice to meet yu! Ok labo!
    Wehehehe! DAPat may cam tayo! Rar!
    Nice unwinding time we did earlier. Haaaay.... and that trip down memory lane.
    sa uulitin!
    Tatabihan ko na ba si Coco?
    Hmmm.......
    di pa ako inaantok eh! mamaya nalang! hahahaha!
    Hugs and kishes! cherrio! uy i want cherrio's....naalala mo yun! awww....namimiss ko na yuN! wehehehe!
    Ok..tama na...
    la nang kwenta yung sinusulat ko!
    Lav yu!

    2:22 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Haha! Puyat ang lola!!!

    10:14 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home