Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, April 18, 2005

    Cheap thrills.

    I've made a countdown of the top ten things I like, and like doing... on a regular basis. These are the top things in my life that keep me happy, with the exception of my family, which is always a given. =) It amuses me how shallow I can actually be, deceiving the perception of most people that I really am not as "maarte" as they think I am.

    1) Magazines. Every month, I always
    always make sure that I grab a copy of Cosmo, Seventeen, Chalk, and Meg. I love to read, and I read them all over again. They also prove to be useful when you know you're gonna be in the bathroom for a looong time... hehe. =p ok, I'm oversharing... don't mind me.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This is just a fraction of my collection. Hehe. I've only collected these in a span of 6 months. =)


    2) My iPod. In lieu of a debut, I got my folks to buy me my most prized possession to date. My iPod. (Well I asked them for money and a dinner at my fave resto with my closest friends too...hehe) It's only got around 740 songs, and I just can't seem to fill it up just yet. I bring it everywhere I go, and I always have to sleep with it by my side. My fave LSS song of the moment is 50 Cent's "CANDYSHOP".. astig! ;) But my fave song to date has gotta be Urban Dub's "GONE." Pinoy Indie Rock just keeps gettin better and better! Oh, and my iPod's in apple green too! My fave color!


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    3) Inuman sessions with friends. I'm not a fan of drinking alcohol... but when friends are in on the fun, why the hell not? Besides, it's always fun seeing them drunk! Hehe...

    4) Shopping! I love shopping for tops, so I buy loads and loads of them... some of which I never even get to wear coz I never even try them on! I hate shopping for shoes though... shoes, pants and makeup. I always try to get my friends to come with me when I have to buy those. It's just so embarrassing when you're alone.

    5) Blogging! But I bet you already knew that!
    I read somewhere that writing about yourself proves to be physically and mentally rewarding. Statistics have shown that people who have journals and write in them regularly have less visits to the hospital. I tried to keep a private written journal, but nosy people just keep on sticking their nostrils up where it doesn't belong, so I gave up ages ago... But I guess what I really love about blogging is that I get to express myself the way I want to, and it's amazing how you get to find out about other people through their blogs.

    6) Theater! I've loved stage plays ever since high school, where we'd put up "assemblies" for the entire high school population. It's always interesting to see how creative and artistic other people are. I always try to watch theater plays when I can, and when I hear good reviews about them. I think they're a million times cooler than television. I love to act as well... but if given the chance, I would pick acting on stage any day instead of acting on Tv.

    7) Field trips. I looove field trips. Even though I keep on complaining about my feet, my back, my head, my stomach, etc... It's always fun to see new places. I'd really love to travel to Paris, Tokyo, Venezia, Bangkok and Disneyland...hopefully before I reach 29... hehe... Till then, I'm just dying to try and get my ass to Dos Palmas in Palawan.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

    8) Vin Diesel. Hehe. Okay, so he's not exactly my favourite "thing" per se... but he's given me reason to HATE HATE HATE Andrea Del Rosario... lucky bitch.

    9) Cheesecakes. I could just eat them forever and ever and EVER. And I don't think I'll ever get sick of them... they're just sooo yummy! It's good to be alive!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    10) Having deep conversations on personal/trivial matters with friends... Especially over drinks. Even if it's just coffee at good ol' Starbz, or over SML and a ream of yosi. It's always comforting to let out pent up feelings... with wonderful people you love and trust...


    aaaah... life is good.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 7:09 PM |

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Uuuy my first post since u changed ur layout! wala lang! hehehe

    So why are we last?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    HUH!!!!

    Hahaha! Joke lang! labayoooo!

    Tell me abt dem magazines! I must be the luckiest girl alive! Both roomies collect all the issues of cosmo, chalk, seventeen, meg, candy and what not...ever made!!! Hahahahah! And BEAT THIS...I Have the guilty pleasure of reading them all for F R E E....yup!!! Bite me! Hahaha! Thanks SwithArts for being the coolest! hehe

    Drunkeness? Tell me about it! Er...but not without CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! hahahaha!Uy...may RedHorse pa ren! Paano ba yan? Kailangan maubos bago....u know what! hahaha!

    SHopping? Uy sale sa MEGA sa April 2930, May 1......TARA NAAAA!!!!!!!!

    Ako ren..i lurve theatre!

    Uy when wuz the last time nagStarBx tayo??? ANG KURIPOT NA NATEN! Weheheheheh!

    Vin Diesel! Sayo nalang! He's so er...BALD and er.... MACHOO TYPE! no me like! NGEK!

    Ayan....ang haba ng comment ko! TAG MO NA AKO! wehehehe!

    12:33 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Uuuy my first post since u changed ur layout! wala lang! hehehe

    So why are we last?
    Huh?
    Huh?
    HUH!!!!

    Hahaha! Joke lang! labayoooo!

    Tell me abt dem magazines! I must be the luckiest girl alive! Both roomies collect all the issues of cosmo, chalk, seventeen, meg, candy and what not...ever made!!! Hahahahah! And BEAT THIS...I Have the guilty pleasure of reading them all for F R E E....yup!!! Bite me! Hahaha! Thanks SwithArts for being the coolest! hehe

    Drunkeness? Tell me about it! Er...but not without CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! hahahaha!Uy...may RedHorse pa ren! Paano ba yan? Kailangan maubos bago....u know what! hahaha!

    SHopping? Uy sale sa MEGA sa April 2930, May 1......TARA NAAAA!!!!!!!!

    Ako ren..i lurve theatre!

    Uy when wuz the last time nagStarBx tayo??? ANG KURIPOT NA NATEN! Weheheheheh!

    Vin Diesel! Sayo nalang! He's so er...BALD and er.... MACHOO TYPE! no me like! NGEK!

    Ayan....ang haba ng comment ko! TAG MO NA AKO! wehehehe!

    12:37 AM  
    Blogger paningit said...

    iPod. i understand. but vin diesel? then again, there are a lot of things i don't understand in women. so sue me. hehe.

    5:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home