Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, April 02, 2005

    Eto ang tama!

    A bazillion gajillion stuff happened yesterday. Mishy, Debbie, Friaz and myself studied all morning for our Geog Climatology special exam, and we took a cab to Pag-asa to take it. Unluckily for me, I had to sit at a deserted cubicle, which meant that there was no way I could ask my mates for the correct answers. =( The good thing though, was that I brought my reliable kodigo/ kodiko (???) along, and was able to glance at the answers when Flaviana wasn't looking. I know she caught us cheating though, but she never said a word. I could feel she was getting pissed... but hey, cheating is essential for survival. ;p Sometimes it's just the best way.

    We headed off to SM North (yet again), to Coffee Experience. Their strawberry cheesecake rocks! It's one of the best I've tasted. When I become all freakin rich, I really wanna build a coffee shop. =) We also had a photo session... and honestly, despite my camera whore-ishness tendency, this was the ONLY time when I started to hate posing for the cam. I was literally tired! And so were the rest of the girls. ;p I bet the other customers thought we were papansin psychos though. Hirap talaga mag-model! Haaay!


    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    We then bought a bottle of Emperador and gin, with the mixers for our planned inuman session later. Basically, it was a BLAST! I don't remember ever having THAT much fun! After a bunch of shots, I was already woozy and so were the others.

    Mishy- she starts dancing right there on the patio! From everything to ballet to a strip tease, to interpretive dance! She even walked back and forth and started modelling, just to prove that she wasn't drunk! But hell, she was! She started flipping her hair and growling! Growling! I don't remember laughing THAT much!

    Friaz- 45 minutes into the session, she goes in the house to use the toilet. Minutes later, I find two people sleeping on the two couches. Already tipsy, with matching blurred eyesight, I shout at our househelp..
    *Me- "Putangina! Ba't ka natutulog?"
    *Her- (looking all stunned), "Huh? AKO?"
    *Me- (recognizing her voice), "Ay Sorry." (I turn to the other sleeping figure and shout), "Putangina! Ba't KA NATUTULOG?"

    *Friaz didn't budge.*

    I return to the table and chat with the remaining peeps.

    Debbie- brings up all sorts of stuff, and we're there, chatting about anything and everything. She tells me that I'm already drunk, and she makes me walk a straight line. Unable to accomplish this task, I tell her that she couldn't possibly do it. But she does. She walked back and forth pa and started modelling! Some people are just so manhid to the initial effects of alcohol I swear!

    Friaz- comes back a while later, after her short nap. She pukes thrice, and has a laughing trip over Mishy's crazy ass performance. Obviously drunk, she almost starts a fight.

    *Friaz- "ULOL!"
    *Mishy- (jumping up and down doing ballet split flips), "Eh bakit ba?"
    *Friaz- "Para kang baliw putangina!"
    *Mishy- (continues to dance like a...... well, baliw)
    *Friaz- "Hoy Sisa!" "Kulang na lang sumigaw ka ng Basilio, Crispin eh!"
    *Mishy- "Baaaaaaasilio! Crisssssssssspinnnn!" (she goes in the house to use the toilet. when she comes back, she walks towards the direction of the neighbours house)
    *Allofus- "Hoy gago! San ka pupunta?"
    *Mishy- (looking totally wasted and confused). "Ay."

    A while later, Mishy and Friaz go upstairs and escape, to sleep. Debbie sends me after them, to stop them and I do so. I find the two of them in bed laughing like mental patients over nothing.

    *Me- "PUTANGINA magsibaba nga kayong mga putangina kayo!"
    *Both- "Ayaw!"
    *Mishy- "Wait lang, magiinternet pako putangina."
    *Me- (grabbing her shirt), "Laseng ka na poootah!"
    *Mishy- (releases herself) "Eh baket ba?"
    *Me- (giving up). "Lintik ka!"
    *Debbie- (shouts downstairs)... "Hoy! Mga Putangina! Bumaba nga kayo! Iniwan nyo ko! Wala pakong tama!"

    I return downstairs and while we chat, we consume one forth of the Emperador before calling it quits... and finally sleep.

    Hay alcohol! I don't remember EVER swearing that much! And everyone was as well! Plus, we were so loud! I bet the neighbours were getting pissed! We were shouting, laughing, whatever! According to the girls, I was talking in straight Tagalog without the weird English twang! Weird.
    Anyway, despite the hangover I had today, I loved last night! Sa uulitin... ;) CHEERS!

    P.s- I was trying to light a cigarrete and lighter was set on super fire mode. Friaz shrieks,
    "Nasusunog buhok mo!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    She puts it out by slapping my forehead...


    My bangs got burnt!!! It has blonde ends now! *Argh!* Buti nalang she saw it. Imagine, my entire head might have caught fire! Scary thought! Must stop smoking... haaay...

    p.p.s- Burning hair smells like chicharon.



    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:52 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    RAR! I missed a lot! WAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kainis! Kainis! Kainis! Kainis! Kainis!

    Di nyo ako inintay! Waahahahahahha!

    I demand a Take Two! Hahaha!

    9:27 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Kapag Take two wlang iwanan ng table!!! Hangga't maubos ang bote! =P

    9:44 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home