Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, April 20, 2005

    "Hija, WE ARE NOT MODELS"

    My first day at Theater, and my dance instructor was already on my case for walking the way I do. For people who are close to me, they'd have already noticed that I walk weird. Konting kembot dito. Konting kembot don. But I've walked that way ever since I can remember, and it was always something my sister LOVED to tease me about. "YOU SHOULD SEE THE MODELS I'VE WORKED WITH. THEY ARE HOPELESS. BRAINLESS." Amazing how he maintained perfect eye contact with me while on my "walking" case for the nth time.

    Hmm, what crawled up HIS ASS? He'd also be barking out "BALANCE! ANG ARTE ARTE KASI!" Every bloody time I'd fall off balance while attempting to do a ballet position on tiptoes. Apparently, we were being trained for jazz, and being the weakling that I am, I just wasn't cut out for that stuff. "BEND! I said BEND! Not your KNEES! your BACK!"- (He'd caught me cheating while trying to touch my toes).

    Honestly, there must be something about gay people. Most of their insults come off as a joke, so instead of fuming, I was in a relatively good mood, even though he was picking on me most of the time. If not for his hilarious sense of humour, I'd have given him one! =p

    Hold a sec though. I thought I signed up for ACTING CLASS.

    I got a bit ticked off though when Tony Mabesa informed us that we'd have to audition for the roles of the musical, "Bye Bye Birdie." Just when I thought I got my performance planned, I was annoyed when I found out that we'd have to SING and DANCE! First of all, it was going to take place the next day. Second, although I can do both, I am, by no means confident enough, nor am I a genius on both performance fields.

    Patay! What's a girl to do?

    I spent the rest of the night whining to my Mom while we were chatting- "Why oh WHY did you NOT enroll me for voice lessons and dance classes when I was younger. ITOLDYOUSO. I told you I'd need it in the future!" I typed all this out with real bitterness, obviously because I was panicking like crazy. My dear Mother's advice? "Don't worry darling. You'll do fine... JUST PRAY."

    Uh.... right...

    I spent the wee hours of the morning choreographing my own dance moves. I think I lost 10 pounds! It was sooo draining to say the least. I ended up sleeping at 4am, regretting all the while that I led a useless childhood. *sigh*

    To cut the long story short... the audition went alright. Save for a few "sablays" here and there. It took place at the Guerrero Theater and I was more confident because I couldn't see the judges or the spectators' faces. It was comforting to think that as bad as I may have been... there were others who were alot more nervous and unprepared. Good luck to us!
    Oh yeah, I was "auditionee" number 12. ;)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    I just hope to death that all my hard work will pay off. I so badly want a "worthy" part, if not bag a lead role. I just hope I do NOT have to play one of the flowers, a cat, etc...

    Now that's sad.

    If that happens, I want my money back!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 10:22 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home