Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, April 24, 2005

    How can you love me BEFORE and not love me NOW?

    That was my favourite line from the movie, "Ring of the Nibelungs."

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    The movie sucked like hell. I don't think I need to elaborate further than this-low-budget-film-killed-everyone-in-it-and-the-hero-wasn't-even-cute...
    Still, it wasn't a total waste of Christian's hundred bucks. (Hmm, everyone's making libre nowadays. How lovely!)

    So WHY did I like it?

    Brunnhild's memorable quote made me cry so much.

    Yeah. I'm a dork I know. But I'm a weird sap like that...

    I guess it got me thinking, "If someone was meant to break your heart in the end, why did that person even enter your life in the first place?"

    It sucks big time.
    You fall in love.
    You're in love with the feeling of being in love.
    You waste so much time and energy.

    Something happens.

    You break up.
    You waste more time and energy... crying.
    You try to adapt to the mentality that your relationship wasn't meant to be.


    If you ask me... this whole love bullshit is a waste of time. And there are times when I can kick myself for ever depositing so much effort on a relationship, that was worth nothing in the end. Then again, I'm grateful in the sense that I've learnt so much. I've learnt what I like and don't like in a person's character. I've learnt what to stay away from. I've learnt that ALCOHOL and LOVE never make a good match. ;)

    But most of all, I've learnt that, in a non-marriage setting, mutual feelings for each other are NEVER permanent. So if you know from the start that a relationship is meant for Splitsville, it's okay to wait for the next one to come along... someone who you can risk the heartbreak for.

    So, why the hell am I going all sappy (yes,again)?

    A particular someone from my past, sent me a text message earlier--- "WHU U?"

    Naw, I wasn't hurt. More like annoyed. First of all, I haven't messaged or miscalled this person in ages, so there was never a reason for him to text me. I'm just pissed that this person is so Gawddamn low as to make it "appear" that I've been erased from his Phonebook. Maybe, too, to make his presence felt. If he really has erased me from his phone (and his life), why bother texting me when I haven't made the initiative to keep in touch?

    Stupid asshole. Only means one thing... YOU HAVEN'T ERASED ME YET! Lalalalala! ;p

    Gago ka talaga! Magpapapansin ka lang, pasablay sablay ka pa!




    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:53 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    haha...aliw yan ah!

    "...this whole love bullshit is a waste of time..."

    for now i'll agree with you..
    but of course, i'm free to change my mind when some fool comes along :D

    ingatz!

    1:32 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    c anO bA eAn? c "rYt dAwG".. uNg nAgpApApAnSiN sEiO? LoL..

    11:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home