Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, April 13, 2005

    Love and alcohol

    I think I should start kicking off the butts. Or lessen them at least. I was at Meatshop last night with Rye and his friends and Rye told me that I smoked waaay too much. Really, I think I have to agree. I couldn't catch my breath earlier, and I almost fainted. I smoke like a factory already and my Mom's gonna whop my ass if she finds out I've been releasing my stress with the help of cigarettes... I promised her I'd lessen it. I should. I SHOULD.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    I've also been guzzling down a bottle too many of alcohol lately, maybe because I've been thinking of waaaay too many things all at once. Soooo many problems... so many people fucking with my mind. I got home at around 12 noon today... Yikes! (I hope my Mom doesn't get to read this), because of the helluva hangover I had.
    Million thanks to Rye for making libre! Hehe... I owe you one man! ;) Bait bait naman! =)
    Oh, and thanks for being a good sport Nicole! =)

    You lot, cry over this one! =(


    I was beginning to regret having worn my favorite
    red off-shoulder blouse and pleated skirt inside the
    movie house because I was shivering in the cold.
    But I took the huge risk because I knew perfectly
    how my favorite pair of clothing will impress my
    boyfriend. He loved it whenever I showed a little
    more skin but if and only if he was with me. I love
    how he compliments me - he never fails to make
    me feel as if I was the most beautiful woman on
    earth.

    The movie hasn't begun, and the cold was already
    enveloping us. We found good premiere seats. His
    hand was holding mine. The feeling of having him
    all to myself in the dark tickled me. It didn't occur to
    me that he was smelling the side of my neck as he
    murmured, "Bango naman ng Baby ko…I love you!"
    Another smile curled my lips. "Wala bang I love
    you too?" He teased. So I answered back, "I love
    you too, Baby."

    After a few subtle kisses on the cheek, his
    cellphone beeped. He quickly checked who it was
    and buried his eyes on the message. I saw him
    reply to the text as if he was being chased after.
    "Uy, bili ako ng food gusto mo? Kelangan ko narin
    kasing mag-load, may kelangan akong reply-an.
    Limang piso nalang yata laman nito." He
    whispered "La akong bulsa, By. Hawakan mo
    muna 'tong cell, baka mawala ko lang. You know
    how careless I am." I nodded and kept the phone
    safely in my hands. He slightly pinched my cheek,
    said I love you again under his breath, and took off.

    The movie still hasn't started. I closed my eyes and
    gave a hearty yawn. I almost fell asleep when I felt
    his phone vibrate violently. The name Michelle was
    blinking. Who's Michelle? I thought to myself. Even
    before I could press accept, the phone stopped
    vibrating and displayed 1 missed call. The
    message icon was also blinking – meaning
    Michael's inbox was full. I had to delete old
    messages to pave way for incoming texts. So I did.
    Five messages came in immediately, all of which
    were from "Michelle." Without hesitation, I opened
    them one by one.

    Ha?! Anong wg muna ako text? Kelangan natin
    mgusap ngyn na! Nsan kb kc? Can I text you na?
    Text moko if coast is clear. R u still with her?

    I felt my heart do a somersault in complete
    confusion. What did the messages mean? Who
    was that HER Michael was still with? I felt cold
    sweat forming around my forehead and nose. I
    took a deep breath. So I pretended to be Michael
    and replied casually to the text messages.

    She replied in a matter of seconds.

    O, baket ka ba text ng text? May problema ba?
    Musta?

    Hi Mike!!! Ano ng balita sayo? Baket ngayon ka
    lang nagreply? Kanina pako nagpaparamdam!
    Kasama mo pa ba si Shayne?

    I thought I was just stabbed right in the chest when I
    saw my name in Michelle's text message, but I
    continued replying with Michael's phone.

    Oo, bumili lang ako ng food. Iniwan ko si Shayne
    sa loob ng sinehan. Baket ba kasi?

    Di mo pa kasi iwan yang babaeng yan eh hihihi!

    Love, tuloy ba tayo bukas?

    Ah? Ewan ko, ikaw ang bahala. San ba tayo
    bukas?

    Diba sabi mo pupunta tayo ng Laguna?

    Ako nagsabi nun? Ah oo nga pala, I promised you
    that. Eh ano bang plano mo?

    Ano? Ikaw nga ang nagplano eh! Baket parang
    binabalik mo sakin ang tanong? Nakalimutan mo
    na ba? 4 months na tayo bukas! Dapat astig ang
    out-of-town natin! Swimming tayo siguro tapos
    dinner... Alam mo na siguro ang ibig kong sabihin,
    love!

    I lay motionless. The movie began. I felt my head
    spin violently - my vision was now blurred because
    of the big teardrops gathering in my eyes. But I
    blinked them away and replied as fast as I could. I
    knew Michael was on his way back to the cinema
    any minute now.

    Oo sige na basta sabihin mo yun ang gagawin
    natin! Ang bilis ng panahon noh 4 months na tayo.
    Parang kelan lang... O sige pano ba ang plano
    bukas? Sabihin mo sakin ang nasa isip mo
    HONEY

    Hmmm... Basta bring your car nalang! Tawagan
    moko sa bahay tonight so we can talk ha? Love
    you lots! Mwah mwah! (smiley face)

    I tried to reply I love you too, but the phone
    displayed Check Operator Services.

    The whole world must've stopped before my very
    eyes. There was nothing more I could feel except
    for the tears rolling down my cheeks and the freeze
    that was now killing me inch by inch. I stared at the
    big screen while my thoughts drifted away; I
    couldn't find the right words to describe how I felt
    that moment. Images of another girl and my Baby
    deeply in love with each other flashed in my head.
    And all this time, I was sharing Michael with
    someone else… That all this time, there was
    another woman whom he had his right arm
    around… The tears were all coming out now. I
    know people around me were already staring, but I
    was no longer thinking rational. Emptiness
    devoured me that instant… From a distance I
    noticed a familiar face walking up the stairs
    towards my seat. I cleared my throat, cleaned my
    face, and took several deep breaths. Michael was
    on his way to our seats at the center bunk.
    "I love you, Baby!" Michael kissed me on the nose.

    "Sensha na! Tagal ko noh! Dami kasi nakapila dun
    sa binilhan ko Sensha na, sensha na..." He put
    down the plastic bags and held my hand tight. He
    kissed me softly on the lips and whispered
    passionately, "I love you Shayne! I love you Baby
    ko..."

    I didn't have the strength to answer back. He went
    on.

    "Oo nga pala, simula bukas, may fieldwork kami.
    Baka next week na ang balik ko. Hindi ko pa sure
    kung saan yung site, so baka walang signal dun.
    But I'll try texting you whenever I can, ok? I love you,
    Baby ko!"

    I wanted to shout at him, scream at the top of my
    lungs, but no sound came out. I couldn't make
    myself say anything. I turned mute… my body was
    as numb as ever.

    "O? Wala na naman bang I love you too dyan?
    Dapat lagi kang nag-I-I love you too!" He laughed.

    I felt something vibrating on my lap again. It was
    Michael's phone - another text message. Michael
    saw it blinking and immediately read the message
    at a distance. But I was able to read what it said:

    Kelan ka pa natuto mgtext in small letters? (smiley
    face) tsaka baket honey na ang twag mo sakin?
    Hindi na ba love? Bago na ba? (smiley face)

    There was a long, long awkward pause. I thought
    the world has just stopped revolving. My lips were
    sealed and the tears were already flowing freely ; I
    could no longer control them. Michael looked
    straight at me, with his jaw half open. His eyes
    were round and bigger than usual, full of questions
    and fear. We just stared at each other, not knowing
    what to say. I felt the whole world sink and
    disappear, leaving only the two of us alone in the
    dark. After a few seconds of silence that felt like
    forever, I swallowed the big lump in my throat with
    all my strength and bitterly whispered...

    I love you too, baby ko..




    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 4:47 PM |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    holy fuck....

    so...what did you do next?!

    4:18 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Lol... No... this ddnt happen to me. But sumthing LIKE it did. Just re-posted it cos it reminded me of my own experience. Something really reall REALLY similar to this... ;p

    7:30 PM  
    Blogger claudzki said...

    ah kei...whew...

    but what WOULD you have done?

    now THAT would be a kickass post!

    12:16 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    just walk out. plain and simple. and to make sure that unlike the girl, he doesn't see me cry... I have waaay too much pride over such issues.

    4:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home