Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    Summah plans

    Currently listening to- Mayonnaise (PUNK YOU).

    I love PINOY BAND MUSIC!!! It's my current obsession! Support! Support!


    *I have decided to put myself to good use and get a part time job, since I won't be having summer classes. I was supposed to enroll for P.e, but since the available classes require me having to wake up @ 7am every bloody morning..... no fucking way. The ones that have a good time schedule on the other hand, are either too hard for my poor muscles, or have terror professors running them. Bwisit.

    Hence, I've decided to take on a summer job. Since slaving away at a burger joint is way out of the question-plus, my Mom won't ever allow me... I might as well earn extra bucks by tutoring. At least I might be helping humankind, drag my lazy ass to FINALLY do some work, and put my English skills to good use. I'll be preparing my resume tomorrow. Can't wait! I'm excited!!! Hopefully, if I get hired, it'll be my first job. And hey, I'll have extra shopping money! =)

    * I'll be enrolling myself for Dulaang UP'S Theater Workshop. I've always thought of acting as fun, and since I'm one of the world's biggest KSPs, I'd really like to give Theater a try. How hard can it possibly be? Eh, makapal naman ang mukha ko eh! Haha. Plus, since the workshop's venue is just within school, perfect attendance won't be much of a problem. Well... hopefully.
    The bit I'm really excited about is actually performing in the Wilfrido Guerrero Theater, which will happen when the workshop closes. I'm ecstatic!!! I'm gonna invite all my friends! Hehe... Gosh! This is gonna be fun.

    On a different note, I convinced Ruby to enroll for DUP'S Speech Training Program since, according to her, she has a problem with speech performance in front of a huge crowd. Good luck to both of us! =)

    * None of our beach plans have solidified. That's what they are for now. Just plans. Our parents are against the idea, and getting enough money for lodging and fare itself is already a problem. Right now, I don't really mind. I've got enough problems of my own to even care about getting a bronze tan. Plus, I've been to enough beach trips the past year to last me for a while. Haaay. Baka mag E.K nalang ang tropa. Yeah. The losers' venue. Hehe. =p







    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 6:58 PM |

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Troy said...

    i think i need to make a post about summer classes. thanks for the inspiration

    3:41 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home