Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Tuesday, April 26, 2005

    UnPope-y!!!

    New word. New adjective. New definition.

    Pope-y: someone who holds all Holy-looking characteristics.

    Hehe.

    I was a bit hesitant to voice my views about the new Pope (H.E Joseph Ratzinger). Obviously because he is what he is. But really, as soon as I saw him on television, my initial reaction was "Holy SHIT! That's the POPE! He looks sooo SCARY!!!"

    Holy Shit... holy holy holy... =p

    Thank God for friends... (really, I think we share the same brain). We all thought the same. This Joseph dude looks dead scary man!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Well... DOESN'T HE? Yeah he may have a heart of gold, yada yada yada... and we should never judge the Pope by his cover, but goodness! He looks soooo Gawddamn un Pope-y!!! One look at him would be enough to send me sprinting for the church's exit. Tell me, is an approachable aura a characteristic for judging a new Pope? Not to be mean or anything, but this new Pope is sooo not the Santa Claus type jolly jolly old man I was expecting the Vatican to pick.

    Sad. What the HELL were these old chaps thinking?

    I wouldn't be surprised if no youths showed up on World Youth Day.

    Sad. I can just imagine the Pope scaring them all away with that horrifying pose.

    Hehehe....

    (ok ok. I'm being too mean. Must stop. Must stop. OhmyGod. Did I just commit a mortal sin? Will I go to hell? errrrr.... ok. I'll go in peace now...) Arrrrrr!!!

    18 years of being a Catholic. What the hell have I learnt?



    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 12:48 AM |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    hahahaha

    this post is so like crissy talaga... we will burn in hell i swear! katakot! but he really does look fu%king scary...

    i know walang kwentang comment ito pero atleast nagcomment ako! wish me luck sa calculus exam ko!!! limits limits torpe!!!! hehehehehe

    1:18 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    buwahahahahahaha!

    You will now go to hell! Joke lang joke lang honey bunny! heheheh!Uh-oh jokes are half meant...you will half go to hell! LABO!!!!
    buwhahaahah!

    I so lurved ur weirdo facial expression a while ago! hahahahahahah!

    ANIMO POPE BENEDICT XVI!!!!
    We'll get use to him. Maybe they'll to change the way Santa Claus looks like na ren! hahaha! joke! Ang mean naten! Rar! No i might go to hell! Nooooo! I didn't say nuthing! Zip shut!

    hehe! Luv ya honey!

    1:19 AM  
    Blogger claudzki said...

    well, he DOES look scary...

    i'm posting this so that some catholic might pass by and have me registered in the list of "heretics for excommunication"...

    ...i don't seem to be doing enough heretical work on my blog...

    :D

    1:34 PM  
    Blogger enuhski said...

    you said it! he really freaked me out. he has "doom" written all over his scary, scary fez.

    to borrow a line from "catcher in the rye,"

    JESUS H. CHRIST!

    gawd, i'm really going to hell for his!

    4:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home