Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Friday, May 13, 2005

    And therefore....

    MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND.

    Seriously man, isn't the heat just too much? I find myself heading to the school canteen in between theater rehearsals buying iced Milo, iced Pomelo, iced tea, iced mango, ice cream... anything with ICE! Strange how when it rains, you crave for the sun. When it's super sunny naman, you crave for the rain. (On a different note- when you're born with straight hair, you want curls. And vice versa).

    Man is just so gawddamn fickle minded.

    The other day, the director told me how much he hated my costume for being too simple and cheap. Strangely enough, he told me to wear something simple and cheap in the first place. So when I showed up in my Mom's old old "daster" (is that how you spell it?) and an ugly faded shirt, he told me to wear an all black outfit with a white shawl. So when I showed up on stage for dress tech with what he wanted, he told me to change back to my old costume cos he liked it better and found the black outfit too classy to fit my character. (you with me?)

    Then again, today, just when I was going to change into my old costume, he said that I should keep the black outfit instead.

    *Whaaaat?! So labo.*

    NEW BLOOD.

    I just love freshmen enrollment. You get to see sooo many new faces. The best part is looking around for new hunks. I've seen plenty already, but unfortunately, they seem to be outnumbered by the "totoy" population. Sad sad sad.

    But another reason why I love enrollment is because you get stopped by so many innocent ex high school students, and UP strangers looking for this and that building etc...

    My favorite bit?

    Tricking them and giving them wrong directions. *lol*

    Can't be helped. They're just so vulnerable... just the way I used to be when I first entered UP... So innocent. So unexposed to UP's shocking liberated culture. When I was a freshie.... I was tricked into paying 5 pesos for passing by a fraternity's "tambayan." According to this fat dude, I had to pay 5 bucks every time I passed by "their" territory. Yeah, yeah, I fell for it. But now, I know better... and I also know that since I'm officially not a UP virgin no more, these cute former high school kids are sooo gonna get it. Bwahahaha!!! It's payback time dudes.

    Anyway, my friend Dhon was walking on the pavement when a car stopped right next to him and asked him the direction to YadaYada building.

    Dhon- Oh, go straight. As in diretso. Tapos, you'll see a big tree in front of you. After that, magtanong na lang po kayo ulit.
    Stranger- Oh. Er... thanks anyway. (He swears under his breath).

    On the other hand, Friaz and me have a different take on the situation. When asked for directions, we just scream at the stranger's face and run away.

    Heh.

    Malor suggested naman that if someone asks for directions, we should reply back using
    SIGN LANGUAGE!

    Hehe... Upper class men could be so bloody cruel. But heck, it's what makes college worth remembering all the more.



    REUNION

    So, I'm gonna bitch about this high school reunion my high school friends are having. I HATE IT. Atif came up with this idea that we should have the reunion in DUBAI. Yes, Dubai of all places, during summer. Obviously, I can't go. Their summer starts from June to August, and during that time, I'll be too busy with my first semester hassles. But even if I was off school during that time, I know my folks wouldn't let me go. Dubai. Imagine. It's a whole new country. These kids just have all the luck. They go to Dubai as if it's just Quiapo, and it's a HUGE plus since these kids have folks who own airlines/ or work for them. (Hello, free tickets!)

    Grrr! How unfair! I sooo badly want to go. Some kids just have everything. How socially degrading. Makes me wish that I opted to study in another country. Sam's in the UK. Amz is is Scotland. Shlokes is in New York.

    My best friend is off to Maldives for the summer, and here I am, slaving my ass off doing theater. No out of town trips. No solid plans for out of town trips.

    Grrrrness... I feel so local.



    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 5:52 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    dubai huh?
    well...don't come here yet...it's on the verge of becoming the next nyc, but not yet...you can give it 5 more years..that way you need not witness the eyesore called mindboggling construction...you can see everything when it's all nice and shiny.. :D

    12:36 PM  
    Blogger enuhski said...

    heya reese!

    my mean sister naman told a poor freshman who was looking for TBA to take the pantranco jeep get off sa dulo then ask around. :P

    the sign language part's pretty cool huh hehehe... just don't run into psycho and irate freshies hehehe...



    enuh c",)

    3:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home