Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, May 01, 2005

    So I've been thinking...

    Yes... there I go again. I've been thinking waaay too much... To the point where there's almost zero positive thoughts floating around up there.

    My life feels sooo empty.

    There's like this huge senseless feeling of needing something. Question is, what the hell is that SOMETHING? I'm not sure if I'm craving for love, attention, or just plain excitement. Maybe I'm craving more of the latter than anything else. Or just maybe, I've been taking my after 6 diet waaay too seriously and I'm REALLY craving for some good ol' blueberry cheesecake.

    Grrrr...

    Anyway, I just finished reading "5 people you meet in Heaven." It rocks! ;) I saw the movie on Hallmark before reading the book though, but if I had to choose between the two mediums, I'll say book. I love the way this Mitch Albom dude writes... It's so bloody fascinating! I've started reading "Love in the Time of Cholera" too, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It's a bit complicated, and he uses such big words... but I like it... it makes me feel smart! Heh.

    On a different note, I've been bumming all day at home. Isn't it strange how simply doing nothing can be just as tiring as doing something?

    To unwind from today's "activities" of lazing around, I tripped down to Tajma for dinner with my homies... ;) I had ox brain with pita bread for dinner (it's not as gross as it sounds! it's actually super yummy!) and for the first time ever, I FINALLY got to try those hookah thingies I've been seeing in Arabian coffee shops since I was 5. We originally opted for apple, but ended up with grape instead. The verdict? It was "okay." But since I started smoking cigarrettes, I was disappointed with the effect. There was no thrill whatsoever. But it was fun cos you could blow sooo much smoke with minimal tobacco... something you can't do with Winstons.

    To end this useless post... I'll leave you with this joke... ;p

    DR. PHIL WAS CONDUCTING A GROUP THERAPY SESSION WITH FOUR YOUNG MOTHERS AND THEIR SMALL CHILDREN. "YOU ALL HAVE OBSESSIONS," HE OBSERVED. TO THE FIRST MOTHER, HE SAID, "YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH EATING. YOU'VE EVEN NAMED YOUR DAUGHTER CANDY." HE TURNED TO THE SECOND MOM. "YOUR OBSESSION IS WITH MONEY. AGAIN, IT MANIFESTS ITSELF IN YOUR CHILD'S NAME, PENNY." HE TURNS TO THE THIRD MOM. "YOUR OBSESSION IS ALCOHOL. THIS, TOO, MANIFESTS ITSELF IN YOUR CHILD'S NAME, BRANDY." AT THIS POINT, THE FOURTH MOTHER GETS UP TAKES HER LITTLE BOY BY THE HAND AND WHISPERS, "COME ON DICK, WE'RE LEAVING."

    ahahahahaha!

    if you didn't laugh... you're an ass. I found this hilarious!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:27 AM |

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha

    Ok hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    Ok stop ....

    Hahahahahaha

    Buwahahahah

    Buwahh

    Wehhhee

    Ok exsaj na! Pero...... haaay...ang "not subtle" talaga naten! hahahah!

    11:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home