Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, June 13, 2005

    bounce.

    He called last night... just when I had managed to erase him from my mind all day. I was still the same daw. Aside from the fact that I lost alot of weight, I was still my old, frank, bubbly self... He said he saw me on television, and he said the camera couldn't get enough of me. He said I looked great... ;p

    That was good... I think. I shrugged off the compliments/bola. We talked about everything else after that. He made me laugh at his lame ass jokes. It was like the way it used to be... but for some reason, there was something awkward as to why he was talking to me at all.

    Anyway, I've decided to stop thinking about him. It won't do either of us any good... And I know it's better this way anyway... no strings attached. But oh I miss him.

    Anyway,

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    Mr and Mrs Smith
    - I am by no means, a fan of Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie... well, until now. I loved the movie... It wasn't your typical action film. It had me saying "OhMyGod" over and over again, and goodness me, the chemistry between Pitt and Jolie was undeniable. No wonder Jennifer and Brad didn't work out. Angelina's a fox. She's not immaculately beautiful per se, but hell, she's oozing with sex appeal with every bloody movement she makes! =) For Angelina, I'll turn bi-sexual any day!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Oh yeah, and after hanging out at Jack's Loft for dessert and coffee, we happened to literally bump into a former enemy from my not-so-distant past. Seriously, the world is such a small bloody place! Under certain circumstances, I would have snubbed her totally, (considering what she did to me). But she threw me off when she made "beso" and said "sorry." In total shock, I just said, "it's okay..." and without so much as another word, she left as quickly as she came in...

    Strange how your past just keeps coming back at ya... it's always so unexpected.



    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:25 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home