Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, June 09, 2005

    crazy

    The weather's full of bull these days. People are sneezing left and right, and I'm terrified I might catch the "season sickness". I'm super excited about school though. I can't even believe this is me typing! I always used to say school was the pits! But I think I've passed the stage where I studied my brains out so my folks would stop breathing down my neck. I actually like studying! It's cool going to school and learning something new everyday. And what I love the most about it is the fact that I get to meet tons of new people, and make sooo many new friends!

    *ANYWAY*

    Enough about that...I'm beginning to sound like a cheesy, nerdy school girl. =p

    LIKE AN ANGEL

    I was staring at my friend Josh earlier, and I sooo got reminded of someone from my past. Josh is half French, and he pretty much looks like he stepped out of a detergent commercial. He enters a room and the girls just drool. Turns out, he's my classmate for French 11, and we're under the same professor we had for French 10 too! How lucky is that? Anyway, while we were waiting in line for our xerox copies, we were sooo noisy and we were fooling around. I was studying his face, and he so reminded me of those little cherub paintings in the Renaissance period. Without thinking, I blurted out,

    "You know, you remind me of an angel."

    He stares at me and laughs...

    "What kind of pickup line is that?"

    I hit him with my fan and laugh...

    "So anong feel mo? Pinipick up kita? Yachhh!!! Demonyo ka talaga!"

    "Nge! Kakasabi mo lang na I look like an angel eh."


    Crazy!!! I say the craziest things sometimes. Don't you just hate it when you babble things you regret 5 seconds after babbling? Compliments are not always a good thing. Now he won't quit it with the angel line. Feel na feel ng gago!!! Hehe... =) But really, he's so cute.... Not my type, but he's perfect eye candy for the ladies. If only he was my age... if ONLY. Too bad I never get attracted to younger guys.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    DARNA AND ENCANTADIA

    Just a teeny comment. I know I always yak about how much I hate fantaseryes... But what really turns me off, besides the story line are the damn costumes. Angel Locsin's costume makes her look fat man! And when she does all those fighting scenes, her tummy fat is sooo obvious it makes me cringe! According to my friend Fatima, "Her taba makes alog-alog." Same goes for Diana Zubiri in Encantadia. When she sits down, she has like three tires around her waist!

    I'm not on about how much these actresses lack in the physical fitness department, but really, if they are slated to don such costumes, shouldn't they do something about those imper-fat-tions? If not, then wear another costume altogether! Isn't it a known fact that when you're on tv, you're supposed to expose the best part about yourself?

    I honestly have no idea why I'm yaking about something un-yakkable... It's been a crazy day, and I've turned into one crazy critic.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 10:21 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home