Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, June 01, 2005

    fortune tellers anyone?

    When my grandmother died, there was this particular old lady who attended her wake. She went around our grieving relatives saying strange things- that on the 40th day this will happen, so and so will feel this... etc etc. I found her a bit odd, and I was told that she was my deceased grandma's best friend, who was a pretty popular fortune teller in our neighbourhood.

    I was intrigued. And since I've never gotten my fortune told before, I was willing to give it a shot.

    I called her up on the phone to schedule an appointment, and the minute she found out I was my Lola's granddaughter from my name, she immediately said, "The first guy you ever loved was stolen from you by someone else."

    She said it in such a spooky voice, I had goosebumps all over!

    She then followed it up with, "Last sem, you had two unsatisfactory grades that you feel bad about."

    Now, holy cow! How accurate can you get? She knew two facts about me down pat, and I haven't even met her face to face. We weren't even introduced!

    I dropped by her house the following morning, and she did tell my fortune by using her deck of cards. The amazing thing was, she told me alot of things about myself which was true. Even mundane stupid things like, "Two days ago, you drank beer." Woaah!!!

    The highlight of it all was when she told me, "You have already met/seen the person you are going to marry."

    She refused to give me the details, but she said that I won't run off and get hitched any time soon. But with news like that, how can you not go a little bit crazy? Now, every time I check out my guy friends, I can't help but think, "Is this loser (gulp) the ONE?"

    Punyeta! Nakakapraning!!!

    I called up her house yesterday, and her (I'm assuming) grand daughter answered.

    Me- Hello. Good evening. Nandyan po ba si Nanay Charing?
    Girl- Uhm, sino to?
    Me- Ay, ako pala ang apo ni so and so...
    Girl- Ah. Hindi nyo po ba alam?
    Me- Alam ang?
    Girl- Kakamatay niya lang po.
    Me- Omygod! Kelan lang?
    Girl- May 12.
    Me- (being superbly unsensitive) Shet! Magpapahula pa naman ako!!!

    etc etc....

    Really now, just when I have enough cash to burn on useless things, and just when I'm having problems with my life...., she decides to visit God.

    Oh yeah, and just before you start thinking that I'm being too mean, which I'm really not, the woman is 90 years old. Maybe it is her time after all.

    Then again, baket hindi nya nahulaan na mamatay na sya?

    Hay nako. The ironies of life.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 2:14 AM |

    3 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    shet...hihingin ko pa sana yung fone number nya :D

    8:20 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Lol!!! I can STILL give it you know?

    11:18 AM  
    Blogger Badrach said...

    she passed away? I didn't know that? Now who will I turn ro? Madam Auring?

    6:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home