Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, June 04, 2005

    The gist

    I've been pulling all nighters waaay too much...it has come to the point that I can NEVER wake up before 11 am anymore. I either stay up all night watching tv, or reading, or texting, or listening to my iPod, or... everything at the same time! I lead a very boring lifestyle I know...

    Anyway,

    Madagascar- I saw the movie with my cousin, who I had to bribe to watch with me. I've been dying to watch it, cos I read that it was pee-in-your-panties hilarious, etc etc. So while I was watching the movie, I would giggle now and then, but I kept on thinking... "Come on come on, make me laugh baby. Make me REALLY laugh!" Needless to say, I was disappointed with the humor factor. Plus, the story line wasn't THAT great. I liked the characters though... in fact, I LOVED them too much. And maybe that was a big problem in itself, because I ended up feeling sooo "bitin." When the credits came up, I was like, "That was IT?" *sigh*. They could've done better...

    Sin City- Now, THIS, I loved! The story was simple, and they delivered all the scenes "sunod sunod" so that it didn't drag at all. I loved the direction, the characters, the whole idea that it should be made in black and white, save for a few colors here and there. It was awesome just because it was different. And for a dark graphic novel, it was a huge relief that they managed to make me laugh somehow. There was this super ugly dude in the movie, and everytime his face would pop up on screen, me and Ruby would scream, "Ewwww, he's sooo PANGET!" Haha! ;) I liked Bruce Willis in the movie, and Benicio del Toro did really well too. Jessica Alba's acting was a bit bland, but she managed to arouse testosterones with her dirty dancing.

    Oh, and when the movie ended, I noticed some of the moviegoers staring at me... for the simple reason that my hair is cut the same way as Jessica's... heehee... ;)


    ENROLLMENT

    I hate hate HAAAATE enrollment. I used to like it during my freshman year just because freshmen were prioritized when it came to slots. Plus, I felt sooo grown up enlisting here and there, and paying my tution. All my life, someone else had to do it for me... haha. Anyway, I think I walked ten kilometers in total going to this and that building, and TRYING to enlist for this and that subject! All this under the HOT HOT sun. Everybody looked so haggard and sweaty... and I wasn't surprised to see the blooming zits on alot of students' faces. What with all the stress this stupid RGEP puts us through... It took me two days to enlist for 18 units... and the cashier people decided to close just when I was about to pay... hay bwisit. UP should change their registration system I swear! Activists of the campus!!! Rally rally your hearts out on that issue!


    STOLEN GOODS

    While we're on the subject of enrolling, my good friend Debbie's bag got, well, stolen. And the theft happened practically right under her nose! Her bag contained her cellfone, her wallet, her plastic "cards", her newly bought 3k worth makeup, her D&G perfume, her driver's permit, and the bag itself was MANGO! =( There were just too many people enrolling in the teeny classroom, she didn't notice. We guessed that the thief was someone we knew, and someone who knew that Debbie darling is pretty well off. And since it's enrollment, maybe the thief thought she/he could get some extra tution money. F*ck thieves I swear! Poverty/lack of money is NEVER an excuse to steal. NEVER EVER EVER! Such people shouldn't even exist! We have a fairly good idea of who the culprit might be, but decided not to investigate. Karma's gonna get the bitch. A million fold at that. I hope 5 peso sized boils erupt all over her face! I hope she itches to death... I hope her boyfriend leaves her. I hope she gets an allergic reaction to the stolen makeup she's most definitely using. I hope I hope I hope... ;p Pathetic thief.

    Okay, I'm too tired and frustrated to blog some more... till my next blog worthy post.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 11:28 AM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home