Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, June 25, 2005

    got beer?

    The time is 5:51 in the morning and I just can't go back to sleep. I had this weird dream that my guy friends and I put a beetle in this grandma of a lady's underpants and were laughing our asses off...

    Why the hell do I dream such things? That. is. sad!!!

    Anyway, last night was currrrayyyzeee!!! What turned out to be a normal, quiet reading session at Starbucks, well..... WAS NOT a normal quiet reading session at Starbucks.

    Friaz texted me to go Drews to join them in their booze session, but instead of going, I texted her to visit us at Starbz before she leaves. As I mentioned earlier, I wanted a nice, normal evening. But hell, the moment she sat down, her face was so FREAKIN' RED and she started SLURRING. She started SWEARING at me and Debbz, while TRYING to INSIST that she WAS PERFECTLY SOBER!!! The fuck.

    Everything we gave her she literally just THREW on the table or on the floor, and then she had the nerve to ask for my iPod!!!

    After puking her guts out, she went into Starbz by herself (we were seated outside) and lined up for the toilet. Debbz said that she might just fall asleep on the toilet seat, sooooo, being the good Samaritan that I am, I accompanied her.

    While we were waiting outside the loo,.....

    she
    suddenly

    STRANGLED ME!!!

    The. bitch.

    She had death written all over her face!!!
    My entire sad life flashed before my EYES!!!
    I SERIOUSLY thought I was gonna die...
    and in Starbucks at that.
    Strangled to death by my drunk best friend.

    She then slapped me, and STRANGLED ME AGAIN!!!

    Then, just when I thought things wouldn't get any worse, she FUCKIN PULLED MY TUBE TOP DOWN!!!

    THRICE!!!

    I ALMOST DIED.

    And once we got in the toilet, i slapped her. and waited for her to get done with her "stuff" and her hysterical drunken laughter.

    all the while, i was thinking....

    i.am.too.kind for my own good.



    I found out later, that people saw the tube top incident, but since I was pinned to the wall, they weren't able to see... you know... much.

    Don't worry Friaz, even though you practically embarrassed me in front of the conyo population, I. LOVE. YOU. STILL.

    Now bow down and kiss my feet.

    Haha. kidding. kidding. But oooohhh.... SOMEONE'S SOOOO FUCKIN' GROUNDED.
    y.i.k.e.s!!!

    someone also owes me one hell of a birthday present for being such a good friend and for saving your ass!

    *START SAVING bucks NOW!!!* grrrrr......

    So after she left, me and Debbz were seated there TRYING TO READ, but we just couldn't. It was as if we've just watched the scariest movie of our lives and could not return back to real life. After sitting down and silently thinking our own personal thoughts, as if on impulse,...

    "To hell with it. NOW LET'S GO DRINK!!!"

    **********************************************

    DREWS.
    The mighty culprit for Friaz's temporary psycho self was crawling with people. But oooohhhmygoodies, the place was literally CRAWLING WITH HUNKS!!! (According to Debbz, EXAG SA GWAPO!)

    The place was tiny and when we asked the waitress if there were any seats, she just said, matter-of-factly,
    "wala na."

    And she didn't even do anything about it!

    GRRRR!!!

    So we headed down to Tribu instead.

    2 Red Horses. On an empty stomach.

    Mission accomplished.

    GoodLordy.

    I. missed. that.

    Promised myself not to drink after a while though.

    annnndddd.... the chances are?


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 5:51 AM |

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol. this reminds me of the day when... haha. but YOU knew that...

    -sperminator

    10:10 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    you sick freak!!! hahahaha... don't you dare.

    10:12 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahahahahaha.... CAN I LAUGH SOME MORE?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... but seriously are you okei??? hehehehe... i'd better not tell mommy... she'd freak and go to an oprah syndrome again...

    6:48 PM  
    Blogger paningit said...

    too bad i missed the tube top pulling incident.

    6:52 PM  
    Blogger enuhski said...

    heya reese!

    i love reading your blogs. debbz told me about the tribu thing, but not this part haha. =)

    about the spaghetti, sure it works? parang di filling kasi eh. but i'll give it a shot. =) thanks! hehe

    mwah!

    7:39 PM  
    Blogger claudzki said...

    why doesn't interesting stuff like this happen to me!??! :D bwahaha....

    3:29 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    why dont u ever wear tubes around me?

    -rayoo

    7:05 PM  
    Blogger Badrach said...

    Wow! Really? Is that for real? Oh my gosh! she really did that to you. And I thought my junior life was worser.

    6:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home