Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, July 09, 2005

    that's hot.

    Last night, me and my Fil25 groupmates went to Conspiracy bar in Visayas Ave, for Joey Ayala's gig. I have never heard Joey perform before, although I have had the opportunity to in the past. I had thought "then" that his music was not my cup of tea... knowing that he uses ethnic instruments and sings Filipino songs about nature, and all stuff teenagers find boring. But last night, I was just in awe... I even surprised myself!

    He was dressed in military pants, slippers and a torn tshirt when he walked in. He never stopped smiling and that made him all the more approachable. I was never a fan, but the minute I saw him, I was starstruck. Even more so when he performed. He sang with such passion, as if you can actually "feel" what his lyrics were all about. When he sang a sappy love song, one of my friends actually cried! It was surreal. Oh, he was just so amazing. And the way he strummed that guitar! My God! Can I just say that his fingers are... so... slow??? Haha... His playing was purely orgasmic! =)



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    He was really nice too... you'd almost forget that you were talking to a celebrity who's music is well renowned the world over. His sister, Cynthia Alexander, was there as well, and I can just kick myself for not charging my camera's spare batteries.... =(

    I was kinda upset when I had to go, but I promised myself to be down at Conspiracy sometime soon!


    UP FIGHT!!!


    The UAAP's basketball first game of the year!!! And can I just say that I, am so FUCKIN PROUD of my school!!! They beat UST (69-66) and that, my dear friends, has gotta be the closest game I have ever EVER seen!!! There was a point when we practically gave up cheering and just sat down and stared at the score board, expecting the worst. I even saw someone in my row fast asleep!!! Haha. UP was behind by 9 points during the last quarter, and I'm just so fazed that we caught up to UST during the last 2 minutes of the game!



    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    I have never screamed so much in my life!

    I swore. I laughed. I prayed. And I amost cried! This has gotta be the happiest I've been since school started! It was just.so.cool! I can just faint from pride, and I can't stop smiling! When I was walking around the mall after the game, I was proudly holding my UP flag, all the while thinking,

    "Yeah baby... REP.RE.SENT!!! I'm from "this" school! Uh-huh, right here!"


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    I even went a bit psycho for awhile and texted almost everyone in my phonebook, even people from other schools! They even replied, "Uh, I'm not from your school. I think you've got the wrong number." (Or something to that effect). Heh.

    There's nothing like collegiate basketball. And there's no school that screams as much as UP!!! No other school has "the wave." According to TJ Manotoc, they failed to hear the buzzer TWICE during the last quarter!

    God it was crazy! And I've got 9 more basketball games to watch! I feel like such a boy today.Heehee...

    I just hope UP wins the championship. It's common knowledge that we haven't got the greatest team, and I kinda get sad when people don't believe that the Maroons can make it to the finals. Even their own coach, and the majority of the UP population itself! It's sad, but there's no harm in wishing I suppose... We are the top university in the country after all. ;) And just for that, win or lose, I am just so proud to be in this school.

    UP GO!!!
    UP WIN!!!
    UP FIGHT!!!

    p.s- Someone once told me, "First there was UP. Then there were the rest." I couldn't have said it better.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 10:10 AM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home