Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, October 27, 2005

    just because im pissed....

    ... and I feel reeeeaaaalllly EVIIIIIL... I have decided to rant and rant and rant. So fuck off if you don't feel like listening to me whine. Cos this post is all about me complaining and whining.


    1) Spongecola and Hale- I have decided that I hate their stinkin guts. They make me vomit. They're scum between my toes. I can't believe I actually thought they were COOL! For Pete's sake! (slaps forehead!) It's a good thing their music is all about love, and is chock full of senti sap. And kids these days are just so gullible that they WILL swallow all that sap. I have come to a conclusion that too much sap is not good. And therefore, I have decided to delete all Spongecola and Hale songs from my OPM playlist in my iPod just because.


    2) The screwed up weather- Stupid stupid stupid! If that Xmen Storm woman actually exists, I swear I would've killed the bitch. I hate storms! I hate rains. I hate it more when it's all icky and disgusting outside and I get dirty once I step foot out the gate. HA! And I'm complaining about it BIG TIME today just because I'm in the nastiest of moods and I can't go shopping! bwiset bwiset bwiiiiiset!


    3) Harry Potter 6- (If you haven't read the book, don't bother reading my third rant at all). I hate super hate the plot. Just because I love Dumbledore, and the stupid git had to go and get himself killed. And I used to "reckon" the old man was of superior intelligence. The ending was such a bummer I swear. I felt like I wasted three days of reading, and it ended up being useless because Dumby is just sooo DUMB! Rawr! Then again, I was thinking, it's not a total loss after all. I mean, he gets to be in a portrait right? Meaning, he could still converse with people just like the Fat Lady. (diba? diba? diba?)


    4) Asian hip hoppers- Not that there's anything wrong with the music, but it's these Asians who try sooooo hard to copy them. Pretending to be "niggers" by donning huge basketball jerseys that are like a trillion times their size, and then they wear such HUGE FAKE silver bling blings and "bitin" pants. My God! They are sooooo NOT COOL! Then they take the jologs act a notch higher and speak nigga slang. They go "Sup sup yo?" and arrrrrggggh! I can't STAND THEM! I swear there should be a penalty or some sort of punishment for such lunatics. Is there something wrong with their brains? I swear... feeling nila dalang dala nila. And aside from their trying hard nigga speak, they CAN'T even speak proper English at all. rrrrrr....


    5) Boys- What I hate about them is that they are just so dense by nature. And I have only begun to realize just now, how this flaw of the opposite sex is really really, and I mean reeeeeallllllly getting on my nerves. I mean, obviously, girls being the the more sensitive species, just CANNOT go upto a guy and tell him straight out about something... so instead, she shows it through actions. And THESE BOYS just can't seem to get a clue! They sooo PRETEND like they don't notice shit when it's sooo friggin obvious already.



    6) People who don't reply to a text message- I honestly don't buy the "I don't have load" argument, because even when the person DOES finally have load, the said person STILL does not reply. I mean, what if it was an important text you know? I'd appreciate a reply as soon as possible anyway. It's common courtesy for an important text. Tapos, they make tampo pa na IKAW ang hindi nagpaparamdam. Nakakainis talaga! I mean, are you THAT lonely that you can't even make pa-text from your neighbour? But being the nice person that I am (most of the time with the exception of today), I usually just shrug their excuses off and say... "okay lang." Teamed up with a pilit smile.


    7) People who don't stick to their word- When you say you are gonna be there, you will, and for Pete's sake naman, YOU SHOULD! Otherwise, don't even open your gob muttering such nonsense promises that you're gonna break anyway. It's inconsiderate and extremely ruuuude. I might understand lateness pa, kasi well, the whole planet knows that I'm ALMOST ALWAYS late. (heh) But at least I let the person waiting for me know. There's a difference between showing up late and not showing up at all. (And yes, I am making patama to a certain person I know). I hope she reads this. Yes YOU.



    And I shall stop at Number 7, because it's my favorite-est number.


    aaaaaahhh... i feel much better now.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 2:55 PM |

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Badrach said...

    You have Harry Potter 6? Can I borrow it? Text Messages? I can say that I don't load up often, but for those who know unlimited that I wasn't even able to try.

    3:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home