Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    sleepless in quezon city

    I never used to have trouble sleeping EVER! So why the hell am I having trouble now? Last night was the worst. I stayed awake for 4 hours, cos I just couldn't float off to dream land. I think I tossed around in bed 100 times trying to get the most comfortable sleeping position. I was still awake when the sun came up, and when the crows next door started, uhm, crowing! I swear, their crowing never used to bother me... but last night, I had evil, oh so very eviiiiiiiil thoughts of sneaking next door and killing them fucking crows!(No violent reactions from PETA supporters please. (Of course I wouldn't murder the pests. Wishful thinking. Cut me some slack) I kept on swearing at them and thought of talking to the neighbours about investing in muzzles for their noisy best friends. I've never hated a crow/chicken/cock (whatever term they're calling themselves these days) ever in my entire life! If this sleeping nonsense keeps up, and them birds give me a hard time, I have a good mind to boycott chicken, and never indulge in a bucket of KFC, ever, ever again. I kid you not.

    I swear, this never used to happen. I sure hope that some guy who's super cute and super hot is thinking of me... cos not getting sleep over some ugly dufus is a painful thought. (Isn't there a saying that when you can't bloody sleep, someone's thinking of you nonstop?) I used to looooove going to bed, and could sleep through a storm or an earthquake. Hell, even an explosion... and I used to get super pissed when someone woke me up, and end up being all bratty the entire day. Why is this happening to me??? It's SEM BREAK for Pete's sake!


    Rrrrrrr....


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 11:04 AM |

    1 Comments:

    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Good God! who the fuck is this dufus who keeps on popping up in my comment box and posting ads? urgh urgh!

    6:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home