Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Friday, October 14, 2005

    s.t.a.r.s.t.r.u.c.k.

    Its strange how we PRETEND to be soooo high class all the time so when we spot an artista, we PRETEND that it's no big deal. But the minute you actually catch a glimpse of one, you just CAN'T HELP but steal glances. Or if you're as tactless as I am, you can't help but blurt out the artista's name and squeal right there and then, in front of them!


    Heh. I am soooo JOLOGS. Haha. Aminado ako!


    Yesterday, at Terranova, I happened to see Aubrey Miles asking the saleslady to give her a discount on these pair of boots she wanted to buy. She was with Troy Montero, and although I am sooo NOT a fan, I pretended to be interested in a pile of army shirts, while stealing glances at the beautiful couple. ;) Apparently, my friend Crystal noticed, and kept poking me and going "Uuuuuy... STARSTRUCK!" And I'm like, "WHAT? Hindi ah!"


    Then later, as we were walking by Glorietta, we happened to see Carlos Agassi going in Gold's Gym carrying this huge duffel bag. He was dressed in gym gear, and you could'nt help but notice his huge biceps. I was in a state of shock, and as tactless as I was, I squealed... "OY SI..." Carlos turned to look at me, and I just stood there, mouth open wide. Embarrassed.


    But that soooo does not compare to the time when I was going down the escalator in the same mall, and Jon Hall happened to go up the escalator to my side. I turned to look at him, and I was soooo unable to control myself. I screamed, and was like, "OMYGOD! It's Jon Hall! It's Jon Hall!" while jumping up and down. He was surprised, and he looked at me, and the friend he was with had a huge smile on his face! Good God! (slaps forehead) I can be the world's biggest SCANDALOSA!


    And then, one time, while I was riding a jeep to SM, Bruce Quebral happened to get in and sat right there in front of me! I was in shock, and although I pretended I wasn't into basketball stars, and didn't know him, my insides were doing flipflops in total giddyness. I texted my friend right then and there and was like, "Shet shet shet! Katapat ko si Bruce Quebral sa jeep! Shet shet shet! Amfogi! Shet shet shet!" Haha.


    Tapos, when you're in places like Starbucks and an artista or artistas walk in, it's sooo funny how the coffee junkies just shush up and turn to look. Tapos they PRETEND like it's nothing and PRETEND to concentrate on their books. But really, you see them nudging their friends and talk in whispers about how they always watch so and so artista's teleserye, and then they just giggle in whispers out of giddyness. I literally just freeze on the spot, and sometimes, when I happen to see an artista in the same aisle I'm in while grocery shopping, I linger in the same aisle for a bit longer, even though I don't plan on grabbing anything to put in my shopping basket.


    I am such a dork. But when it comes to moments like these... even though you are so not a fan, you just can't help but get all giddy and think about how lucky you are. Baduy as it may seem, hey, seeing an artista, especially one you admire or have been crushing on for the longest time- does NOT happen everyday.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 3:34 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home