Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Friday, October 28, 2005

    therapy!

    So I woke up early today to go and meet the girls. The meeting that we've been planning forever but never got around to. I haven't seen Ralaine in over a year. Ruth, over THREE YEARS!!! Gosh! Have I been in the Philippines for THAT LOOONG? We watched "The 40-year old Virgin," in Gateway and it was coooool. We couldn't stop laughing and talking about it after... I was laughing sooo hard, the girls were like, "Errr... we don't know you!!!" Haha.



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com




    Oh, and we took tons of photos. I SOOO LOVE THESE GIRLS! I miss high school I swear. We used to be such mallrats before, and all we did was talk about our old friends, laugh, and the stupid things we used to do. It was fun catching up.



    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

    Ruth had to leave early, so Ralaine came along with me to shop, BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING I wanted!!! (which is a record for me by the way, since I almost NEVER think twice about walking into a store and buying something off the racks). I even have this bad habit of walking into a store, then I see something I like, and pay for it immediately without trying it on! And that nasty habit explains why I have tons of clothes I have never used all hidden in my closet.

    So we just bummed around at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and talked and talked and talked. And laughed and laughed and laughed. It's just so weird how I've known Ral since I was like 8 years old, and then 11 years later, we're still such good friends. In high school, we used to get into so much trouble, because we'd laugh at every single thing our teacher used to say. FOR NO REASON AT ALL! Me, Amz, and her made up the "laughing triangle," and I swear, we used to spend all 25 minutes of reccess just laughing our guts out over ANYTHING. We'd like see some geek walking past, and we'd laugh for no reason.... We were crazy. still are.



    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



    We talked about love... boys... and nasty nasty stuff we used to whisper to each other during sleepovers. Haha. We were like thinking... "OmyGod! We're sooo big na!" Our days used to consist of telephone marathons, playing with Barbies and drooling over the Backstreet Boys on MTV. Now life's sooo different, and instead of talking about just crushes, we actually have real someones to talk about.


    When we parted ways, we hugged each other like 5 times, and wouldn't let go. I miss her loads! This guy was like staring at us, and he had a huge smile on his face. Faggot must have thought we were LESBIANS! Haha... Buti nalang there's LRT2 na so we can each other more often. WHY THE FUCK DID WE ONLY REALIZE IT NOW??? Haha...


    Oh... and I finally KNOW why I've been feeling sooo ugly and crappy this past week. Why I've been bitching about everything... - i am a woman after all - =)


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 8:31 PM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home