Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2005

    boys will be boys

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Mood- tired
    Music- Silhouette Serenade (Vendetta Red)


    Just a few things.

    I just watched Episode 9 / Season 2 of Desperate Housewives! (My housemates and I are such fanatics- we download episode after episode as soon as it's available online. So, we're basically just a day behind the U.S) ;) very cool!

    Anyway, going back...

    I LOATHE George! He just makes my blood boil to the nth degree I swear! He's got this stupid grin, and this psycho look going on. I haaaaate him... and after what I saw in this episode, I have more reasons to love Bree Van de Kamp! That girl sooo rocks! I hope she gets an acting award. =)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    On to other matters...

    I was so flabbergasted earlier when my crush in Archeo 2 sat right next to me and kept on talking to me!!! Aaaaaah! And I found out that he happens to be a basketball Varsity player, who just got in Team A! Meaning, he's gonna be playing for the UP Maroons next season!!! Yay!!! I know someone possibly slated to be future basketball royalty! VERY VERY COOL!!! He's hella tall too! 6 feet and 3 friggin inches! wooof woof!

    That's not all.

    I got positively KILIIIIIG when everyone was being partnered for this pair activity we had to do, and he was like, "Sana tayo na lang ang mag partner."

    Shet.

    I almost died.

    *giggles*

    There was this super epal girl sitting right next to us, and she kept on butting in OUR conversation I swear! As in, he wasn't even talking to her and she was like, speaking for me! Raining on my parade... hmf!

    She'll go to hell, that girl. She was sooo hitting on him.

    Well... she can go and suck on my toes, cos...

    Basketball boy and I were partnered together!

    I just so love it when I get what I want. =)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    so yeah....

    Go MAROONS! =)


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:40 AM |

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Larius said...

    haha. go get 'im reese! poor guy won't know what hit 'im. =]

    1:26 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    siiiigh.... i wish he was all that. pero he's such a stereotypical jock eh. as in all body, height, looks, but when i talk to him... it "appears" that he hasn't got brains.

    then again, i may be wrong.

    we'll see. ;)

    4:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home