Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, November 06, 2005

    feeling athlete

    Forgive me for being overly mayabang and super mababaw but I am sooo sooo proud of myself. I just came home from Power Up, after having tried wall climbing for the first time EVER! =)


    I'm over the moon I swear! I think I climbed around 5 times today. My arms are burning, and I'm tired... but hell, I'm proud. I've never been interested in any physical activity before, unless if you count shopping, regular home exercises and swimming in our pool... So this whole wall climbing thingy IS A HUGE DEAL for me. Heh. Oh, and my instructor was hella cute. I think I have a crush on him! Haha. So even if this whole thing doesn't work out and I lose interest in the sport, fun parin makipaglandian sa instructor! Hahahaha. I wanna be his friend. =)


    I had this weird idea last night, while my housies were out partying, and I was sitting on my ass and reading. I was like, hell, I only get to be young once, why not indulge in some sport and try new stuff? So I surfed the net and researched on new stuff I could try. And now I'm just bursting with ideas on how I can relieve my stress, while at the same time, burn fat, and have fun. (hm, that just sounded like a fitness manual). Anyway, next on my list would have to be jet skiing, surfing, ultimate frisbee, pilates, yoga, fencing, boxing, belly dancing and hip hop dancing! I'm excited... I really am! I can't believe na kung kailan ako malapit nang mag twenty, tsaka nalang ako naging active.


    When I was younger, I remember I used to make up all sorts of excuses during P.E class (that I had a headache or dismenorrhea), just so I would be allowed to warm the benches, and chit chat with fellow tamad people. It helped that my P.E teacher's daughter was my best friend, so I still managed to get a B+!!! Haha. It wasn't really just because I was lazy, I just wasn't blessed with sporty hormones to actually be passionate about a sport. When we had to play volleyball, instead of running towards the ball, I'd run away from it. During badminton games, my friends gave up trying to teach me how to play, and assigned me to be the "taga pulot ng shuttlecock." I spent my entire childhood too, teaching my younger sisters how to tumble and do gymnastics, when I myself didn't know how to! But they learnt anyway. heh.


    My Mom and Dad would always laugh whenever I'd say that I'd be going on some hiking/trekking trip with my friends for class, or I'd have to perform some dance sequence for dance class. So would my friends! In fact, my Mom would always ask, "Are you sure you can handle all that physical activity? If you're required, and you know you can't take it, pay your prof instead... so you can get a good grade even without effort."(And, yes, I actually did that once). hehehe. Ehhhh pumayag naman ang prof eh! I love my Mother! =) She's cool like that. She called me earlier, and I was like, "Mommy I wallclimbed!" This time, she was sincerely happy for me, instead of the usual 20 questions of whether or not I was comfortable.


    So what with this whole wall climbing thingy, I'm flabbergasted to be discovering new stuff about myself. Putangina! Magaling galing rin pala ako mag climb! Haha. This skill might actually come in handy if ever I become poor all of a sudden and get recruited into the Akyat Bahay gang.


    Oh, and I have a bruise on my left knee. Pero okay lang...

    chants to self


    "I'm a Viking I'm a Viking!!!"


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:33 PM |

    3 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    "i'm a bum! i'm a fat-ass bum!"

    haha..thanks for dropping by reese :P

    12:39 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahaha you wall climbed?! did you fall?! did you break a nail?! hehehehe.... im sooo shocked.... but in all honesty.. i really am proud that you wall climbed thats really an amazing experience [because i have tried it myself] hehehe....=P snotty snots wall climbed!!!

    7:20 PM  
    Blogger Ocnarf said...

    Oh, and I have a bruise on my left knee. Pero okay lang...

    Like they say, "No pain, no gain"

    1:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home