Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Friday, November 04, 2005

    hay hay hay hay.

    I think I need some feet lovin' for the next couple of days. I've been walking around for approximately 15 hours in heels!!!

    AAAAAAAAH!!!! my feet are blisterized!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Kamusta naman at malapit na ang enrollment? Obviously I'll be spending the whole day walking around campus since I only managed to get TWO SUBJECTS in CRS!!!! (anak ng tipaklong!)

    (Note to self- Must invest in quality flipflops and ditch heels habit fast).

    Anyway, I spent the entire day with the girls. It was sooo much fun, and I've come to realize (again) how lucky I am to have them as my "homies." We spent so much money today- eating, shopping, eating, shopping, and eating again...

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    (Note to self- You're getting fat again).

    We got into this discussion earlier about how much we envy mannequins. Lucky bitches. EVERYTHING looks good on them! It's like, a woman can never be thin enough if she's not mannequin-thin worthy! I saw a couple of lovely tops on these mannequins, and thought, "hey, that might look good on me too." Then, when I got to the dressing room, they all looked like shit. And I ended up going home swearing at those fucking mannequins.

    Also, did you notice that the lighting in all SM malls is just soooo bloody bad??? You walk into their dressing rooms, and you're actually terrified to glance at your own reflection! And that got me thinking you know? So if there are horrible mirrors, and good mirrors, HOW THE FUCK are we supposed to know what we REALLY look like? For just a day, I wanna be someone else and take a good look at myself from someone else's eyes.

    (Note to self- the ridiculous things I think about.... really.... there are children dying in Africa!)

    This makeup artist once told me, that if you wanna look nice all the time, the best thing to do is walk around with two yellow lights by your side.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    (Note to self- Now, how do I pull off walking around school and malls with two spotlights by my side... WITHOUT looking like a self absorbed mental dork?)

    ***************************************************************

    ass fetish?


    Anyway, so after shopping, we went to Shopwise for more shopping! (By this time, I was so so so tired, and was complaining my guts out about how I just wanna lie down, sleep, etc etc).

    So there I was, walking around like a zombie with my shopping cart, when this dufus wearing an orange shirt comes and bumps my ass with his shopping cart!

    I make this weird (unintentional) sound... The kind of moany, bedroomy "uh!"

    And I look at him the way my Mother does when she catches me smoking.

    He mutters sorry... walks away with this HUGE smile on his face.

    So I keep walking right? Dumping all sorts of fattening junk food in my cart, while muttering how much my feet hurt so baddddd.

    Then, I get this horrible bang on my ass AGAIN.

    I turn around, and that stupid orange shirted dude stands there, thinking he's turning me on.

    At this point, I turn into a bitch, and snap, "WATCH IT!"

    My God! Why do such men EXIST? Do they ACTUALLY think they can satisfy their sexual frustrations by bumping women's asses with their carts?

    Do they ACTUALLY think, "THAT'S HOT?"

    Then shopping carts be damned, I say!

    *************************************************************


    So we go kick it at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf again. I swear, I should get a discount every time I go there. I think I've gone like 15 times this month alone. I also think I'm addicted to their Ice Blended Black Forest drink. Starbucks is sooo five years ago these days.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    *************************************************************


    Oh, and before I went home, I took this picture of Manny Pacquiao endorsing a Tuna brand. Haha... This is my favorite ad EVER! His eyes look sooo sooo soooo... well put together? =p

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Love you Pacman.


    *************************************************************

    P.S- I found my dream AVIATOR shades at Rampage. I'm soo soo soo inlove. I want them I want them!!! So now I have something to look forward to... yay!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    ******************************************************************

    p.s- You know you're inlove when you can't sleep at night, because reality is finally better than your dreams. (Dr Seuss)

    (Owwwws???? Eh paano naman yung mga in denial na in love?)






    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 2:09 AM |

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    your pics look sooo nice... i really like them.YOu really look pwetty [ uh oh ] Hahahaha someone hit your ass with a cart?! lol wat a loser that guy must be (to be that desperate i mean) can't think of anyother comments..

    2:12 PM  
    Blogger Jillsabs said...

    good luck with your crs :) buti nga kayo may crs na, nagka-crs lang nung 3rd year or 4th year ako so panalo talaga ang enrollment back then :))

    another panalo is that guy in the orange shirt, ang sexy siguro ng moan mo kaya he bumped you twice hehehehe

    thanks for dropping by my blog!

    5:54 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    lol... i figured as much.

    6:03 PM  
    Blogger Badrach said...

    this is Aj. I was about to ask you how to post pictures but never mind. I found out how by myself. New entries available as drafts, soon to appear!

    ___________________________________

    view my blog at:
    http://reidherschel.blogspot.com/

    9:31 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Oy ikaw pala yan!

    9:48 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    3 words.
    i.
    hate.
    spam.

    10:39 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi! your blog is so hilarious. nice work! :) (i am not a spammer.. haha)

    6:41 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Oh thanks micoantonio. Trust me, this girl is probably more hilarious than the blog itself. Haha. too bad u didnt leave your URL.

    8:33 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home