Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, November 28, 2005

    hay

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Mood- whatever
    Music- Something about us (Daft Punk)


    I hate putting titles on my blog posts. I just never know what to put!

    Anyway,

    GUESS WHO COMMUTED ALL BY HERSELF FROM PANSOL, LAGUNA ALL THE FRIGGIN WAY TO MANILA???


    I.am.the.greatest!

    After a wild party in some resort down south, I woke up and remembered that I needed to get something from UP Manila. So while most of the party animals were drunk and fast asleep, I didn't wait for any of the boys to wake up and drive me to the city. Now that's one independent woman for you. =) I'm so proud.

    The party on the other hand, sucked. So yeah, I wasn't that crazy enough to stay. I just wasn't comfortable with the crowd, especially since I didn't know most of the people. Wasn't in the mood to mingle much either, and by the time I was in the mood, everyone was already wasted.

    I've also found people who are vainer than I am. The girls at the party were just soooo vain, they really really make you go, ewwwww.

    Imagine.
    They put on makeup before they jump into the pool! Full blush, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick!

    Then after swimming, they'll get out of the pool, and you think, "Okay, they probably need to use the loo."

    But NOOOOOOOO!

    They get out of the pool just to put more makeup and touch up!!!

    Then they'll go back in again to swim.

    So fine, yeah I'm vain... But NOT THAAAAT VAIN.

    Now that's extreme beyond words.

    Just a few random things.

    It's that time of the month again, when you were sure you were loaded with cash.... then you take one look at your wallet, your savings, and your ATM, and you go, "FUCK!!! WHERE DID ALL MY MONEY GO?????"

    So yeah Debbie, now's my time to be humble na rin.

    "i'm broke and unhappy." too.

    *sigh*


    I've finally realised that THAT depressing feeling I've been feeling lately, well... I'm not alone. After a phone conversation I've had with a friend earlier, I realised that it's perfectly normal to be feeling blue before Christmas. You always look for something you don't have... and that makes you feel all horrible.

    So now I have to just keep on repeating my mantra...

    "Focus on what you have. Not on what you don't."

    hopefully, i'll be feeling better when Christmas hols roll in.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 6:28 PM |

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    no matter snot nose... i still love you and i have a lot of looove to give... =)

    8:18 PM  
    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    GRRRR!!! those girls don't make me go "ewww" they make me MAD!!! they are wasting make-up beyond comprehension.. don;t they know that make-up and swimming aren't your peanut butter and jello combination... grrr...

    you'll get by your being broke... i did too!! wehehehe....

    yup dont worry we'll all feel better when xmas rolls in!!! :)

    9:48 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Spoken like a true kikay girly girl! Haha... sobrang sayang ang make-up, but I bet it wasn't THAT expensive anyway.

    2:12 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home