Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, November 24, 2005

    there it is again

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Mood- bitchy
    Music- So Long Sweet Summer (Dashboard Confessional)
    Reading- Catcher in the Rye



    I'm feeling moody again. I find myself getting weirder and weirder. I don't really have much to complain about really. Life's just fine... But well, I just don't feel so good these days. Shopping, alcohol, chocolates- they all don't work. I thripled my situps tonight, and did 300 reps. You know something's terribly wrong when you tire yourself silly like that and yet don't feel any pain. Heck, I don't even feel tired.


    I've tried practically everything to make myself feel better... but that depressing feeling just keeps coming back. It's taking its toll on my mind, and I have enough shit to worry about.


    So right now, I'm just consoling myself by thinking about Christmas hols. I'll FINALLY be back home again. I miss my Mom's cooking. Cold cold "real" winters where you can't feel your hands. Speaking straight English with old high school friends. Driving around the island, while listening to hiphop music. MANGO, ZARA and Debenhams sales. Marks and Spencer's tea cakes. Turkey. Corny parties where you know everyone. Gifts. Watching DVDs all day. Hot chocolate. Snuggling up under comforters. I even miss doing house chores! Running around with my sisters. Fighting over nothing. Grocery shopping in Geant....

    Being with my family.

    Now that's happiness right there.

    Funny how I always wanted to get myself off that island, and I did, when I moved here for college. But now even if I have all the freedom that I want, I always seem to want to go back. You really don't know what you've got till it's gone, and yeah, there really is no place like home.

    December 15... i feel happier thinking about it.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 12:28 AM |

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home