Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, November 17, 2005

    Yay!

    Watched Harry Potter 4 last night at Gateway. The movie was showing in 4 cinemas in the same mall, and they were all packed! We were lucky to even get four tickets with good seats. Last full show pa!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Anyway, in my opinion, this was the best HP movie to date. The fourth book was also my fave book of the lot, so this was the movie I've been absolutely raring to see. Pretty darn good I say. Good thing I didn't read the 4th book again just before I watched the movie, or I would have been disappointed to see some parts missing.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    I was annoyed though that Robert Pattinson played Cedric. I've been thinking all year that the rumors were true and they were gonna cast Henry Cavill (picture above). He's the perfect Cedric for me! This Pattinson dude below looks so gay! haaaaay.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Then again, the Durmstrang boys in the movie were HOT HOT HOT! They kinda reminded me of the boys from high school. hehe. Those big, beefy, Middle Eastern boys.

    I have a crush on the guy who played Viktor Krum! He's just so my type! Rawwwwrrrrr!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Didn't like the girl who played Cho. She had a funny accent, and she reminds me of Sarah Geronimo/ Rachel Ann Go. If I had to choose a local star to be Cho Chang, I'd go for Julie Lee. She totally fits the part!

    ***********************************************************

    My vanity level just increased a notch higher. Couldn't stand the HUGE zit on my cheek, and I decided to do something drastic. So I went to the dermatologist today and got it injected. Dayymm painful, but hey, vanity never comes cheap.

    oh well....

    Back to work now.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 6:38 AM |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Jillsabs said...

    i also watched HP last thursday in Gateway mall. i loved the entrance scene of the other schools of magic! the bulgarians were so hot :)

    1:26 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    so drool worthy i swear!

    4:38 PM  
    Blogger Erica Paredes said...

    I agree that the whole Durmstrang team was hot. Im watching it again tonight w/ my bro. The girl who played Cho is Scottish that's why she has that accent. When I wa sin London, i actually loved hearing Scottish accents hehe it can be sexy in a weird way, i guess if the guy is hot hahahha

    5:50 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    nothing against Scottish accents... but yeah... they are sexy on hot guys. =)

    6:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home