Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    all i want for christmas

    To save myself from getting crappy presents that end up taking space in my cupboard (i.e- NEVER being used)... Here's my Christmas wish list for those who care. (By the way, my BIRTHDAY falls on Christmas day) Be nice naman to me. I only get ONE present per person once a year.



    It's free to dream, so let's start with the expensive ones.


    *rubs hands. licks lips*


    1) iPod Nano. =) I already have a mini... but well, I WANT A NANO!!! It's so sleek and immaculate looking. I wouldn't mind an iPod video too though. hehe.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    2) A flash disk. My 512 MB one won't friggin' work with my laptop.



    3) Shu Uemura Depsea Perfect Water-in cake Foundation. I tried it and it's muthafucking good! I will worship anyone who gets me this.



    4) A Palm Z22. Just because I'm into gadgets right now.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    5) A bag from Nine West or MANGO. Something big enough to fit all my stuff in for school.


    Now with that done... here's my list for you cheap skates.


    6) An alarm clock that has a SUPER POWER alarm! So I'll never get to miss an 8:30 am class EVER again.




    7) Aviator Shades. This is one gift I wouldn't mind getting loads of. I love love LOVE shades!!! Please get me one in any style, any color. As long as they're big. There's nothing like big shades to make you feel like a star I tell you.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com




    8) Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. Maybelline gel smooth foundation in sand will do too, BUT I want the Dream Matte one sooo badly.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    9) Cropped denim jacket. Any color, as long as it's not white or gray. (I fit perfectly in a size small)





    10) White, black, or blue rubber flip flops with a wee bit of a heel for that extra height. If not the one from Havianas =), the pair from Kamiseta will do. I'm a size 37/ 7 by the way.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com





    11) An already stuffed bean bag. Or a big floor pillow. Any color, but green would be great.




    12) A diary that comes with a padlock or basta a lock. Like those things I used to keep in grade school.




    13) Anything from Penshoppe's Dorm Gear collection, or inner wear tops from Bench_Body. (think camisoles)

    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com




    14) A University of the Philippines jacket in my size.



    15) A white halter bikini. Or a candy colored one that looks like this.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    16) Board shorts.



    17) A perfect white, fitted t-shirt. I can never get enough.



    18) "Eleven Minutes" by Paolo Coelho. "The Valkyries" too, by the same author.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com





    19) "The Fashionista files: Adventures in Four Inch Heels and Faux Pas" by Karen Robinovitz and Melissa De La Cruz. (It's available daw in Powerbooks).

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    20) A big fashion belt that goes with anything.



    21) A cologne set. I don't care much for brands, just make sure that they all smell like "bagong ligo." And not all flowery. *gag*



    22) Hoop earrings. Big ones... but not TOO BIG. In silver or white gold. Pwede rin yung made out of surgical steel. I'm not THAT picky.



    23) Lindt chocolates with pistachios. I also like Guylian chocolates. =) I also adore apple pie cookies, coffee crumble ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and Jack's Loft blueberry cheesecake. Give me any of these, and I'm one happy, fat kid who'll love you for eternity.



    24) A whole bunch of blue and black ballpens. I keep on losing my pens kasi. No particular brand. I just don't want the kind that makes your hands go all inky when you write. Throw in a stapler too. I need one. hehe.



    25) Oil paint. The type that comes in a box of tubes. I wanna go back to my artistic self and hold a brush again. No specific brand. Mura lang yun ah!



    26) The latest Hed Kandi album. As much as possible... yung original. =) Pero kung hindi, ok lang rin.



    27) New Pink CREAM SILK. I love that stuff. NOTE: LOVE IT... BUT I DON'T WANT IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! If you're totally out of ideas... you can still get me this though... but a five month supply of conditioner! (im editing this because it's extremely popular with my kuripot friends). They take advantage of your kababawan I tell you.



    28) Annnnnd since I don't have a boyfriend who would've been a great substitute... (Bitter nga ba?) I'd appreciate a small pillow to hug, lean on, during loooong bus rides or trips out of town. Worn out na si Debbie sa pagiging "pillow" ko eh! Hahahaha. iloveyou bum bum webbie.




    29) Titos and titas' safest bet with me is money. =) I always appreciate cash. So to my kinakapatids... tell your folks THAT. haha.




    *Or you can always treat me to a cup of coffee anywhere, give me flowers, or write me a cheesy card and make bola about how I'm such a good friend yada yada yada. Or..... take me boxing or wall climbing with you. Sagot mo nga lang yung fee. ;p



    see? i'm not a hard person to please.






    Will be leaving the country on Friday (16th). Friendster message me, comment, email, whatever... and tell me what you guys want for pasalubong!





    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:50 PM |

    5 Comments:

    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    ang haba nang wishlist mo!!! shet ka!!! hahaha im getting you an aviator shades!!! bwahahaha get me something really nice k k??

    2:21 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    para madaming choices... =) para no excuses. haha. i know what to get u na. =) hopefully u wont spoil it for me and get it for urself.

    2:34 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haba ng wishlist. lol. i know what to get u... (grins)

    10:24 AM  
    Blogger icee_debbz said...

    hopefully.. i hope it's in my wishlist!!! :) grins grins grins smiles smiles smiles

    basta i won't buy anything in my wishlist k?? :* kisses kisses kisses

    1:47 PM  
    Blogger Larius said...

    you weren't kidding about loving shades no? =]

    10:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home