Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, December 03, 2005

    gaydom

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Mood- hyper
    Music- What I didn't know (Athenaeum)


    The Starbucks planner race is on! And I'm STILL 11 stickers short. I'm so jologs talaga. I always seem to want whatever's uso... AFTER I promised myself I wouldn't spend on such useless things.

    haaay.

    Anyway, I've been texting almost all the people I know- telling them that we should meet and catch up over some Starbucks coffee. ;)




    smart asses.

    they all saw straight through me.

    "You haven't talked to me for over a year. Why now? Gusto mo lang ng Starbucks stickers noh?"








    im a user.
    an abuser.
    a spoilt brat.
    a spend thrift.


    i just realized.


    ***************************



    Christmas is sooo in the air. Makati was so crowded with people dashing in and out of malls for some Christmas shopping. Greenbelt looked so lovely with all those lights. All those Christmas trees. Green and red everywhere. Christmas songs playing on the radio.

    If only everything was this beautiful 365 days of the year.

    Anyway, I FINALLY got my plane ticket! I am out of here on December 16 to be exact! I'm going home! Couldn't be happier I swear. Zara! Mango! Miss Selfridge! Applebee's! Fat city! Here I come!!!!

    Saw "Just like Heaven" in Glorietta.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com



    I want love like that.

    when you just find yourself falling.

    no fear.

    no questions.

    just like heaven.

    all real.

    =)

    I love Reese Witherspoon more! I always seem to love stars who have the same names as myself. (Christina Aguilera, Christina Ricci, and now her). But really, that Reese can act. She's not exceptionally beautiful, but her beauty just grows on you. I love all her movies.


    Oh oh oh, and I FINALLY got my tickets to the URCC vii!!!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 9:06 PM |

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brian G. (psych 101) WTF? since when ba did you start getting interested in manly business?

    8:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home