Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Tuesday, January 03, 2006

    high school reunions are crazy fun!

    I miss these people! Every year we meet up, it's amazing that even through the thick American/ British/ Canadian accents they've developed...thanks to uni.... they're still bonkers! Last night we had such mad fun. Wish the others were here. Like Yas, Amz, Sam, Ghuloom, Ameera, etc... It would have been much better.

    Anyway...



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Guess who's back from Maryland land? The Iota Theta bullshit frat dude!!! Twumy!!! I haven't seen him in ages, but the byotch is still the same. Still teasin the hell out of me, with a brand new nigga accent! Haha. He had so many stories to tell, the one where he got mugged by "some black guy" being my favorite. "From then on you know, I started looking out for black guys. And I started discriminatin against my own people!"

    Haha... Niggas are mad hilarious!

    Oh, and I better watch what I blog about. I had NO idea that I had silent readers... Argh! They sooo killed me for all those senti blog posts!

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com





    Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    One more fact about Mista nigga man Apau- He's actually a prince of a primitive tribe in Ghana. We had loads of fun over that one... and were like, "So Dude, do your people still hunt for their food?"


    Haha. we're mad I swear.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Jeff came out too.... and through out the night, I found myself speaking like a guy, and being one of the boys! Those faggots did nothing the whole night but bitch about Russian hookers, and ugly ladies. Leave it to Jeff to add some of his flava into every supposedly wholesome conversation.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Atif is Marlboro country personified. And until tonight, I had no idea that he smoked! Haha. Such fun this guy. The ultimate dream boy of every girl back then. Such a sweetie too. He grew his hair now, straightened it, and became all metro sexual. I teased him about looking like Jesus.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    From Seef, we shifted to A'ali, for some good sheesha! No place has better sheesha than THE home base dude!
    We all now study in different countries, and it's mad funny when other people find out that we grew up in the Middle East. People ALWAYS have just about the wrong impression.
    Atif- "My cousin's wife is American, and when we arrived at the airport from Bahrain, she put her hand on my shoulder and was like.... "Are. you. OKAY?""
    Twum- "No shit. When my friends find out that I went to grade school and high school here, they go, "ARE. YOU.ALRIGHT? IS IT SAFE?"
    Me- "Linda said that when her aunt visited Bahrain from Ireland, she brought along a box of canned goods, since she thought we don't have SUPERMARKETS!"
    For some whacko reason, people usually think we keep camels as pets, make bombs in our backyard, that we go around looking like ninjas, keep guns, live in tents, have cactus plants in our gardens, etc etc..... It's funny as hell.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Myself and Michigan boy. Oohhh.... we just love picking on him. These faggots also love standing and walking next to me... just because I'm such a shorty and they feel super tall when they're with me. Riiiiight.... rub it in... why don't you?




    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    The gay award goes to Jeff and Twum for their hot hot faggot love scene. Told ya we were bonkers.


    Image hosted by Photobucket.com




    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    I had no idea that sheesha could last for around 6 hours. We had apple...and kept on complaining about our sheesha after a few hits, just so that we could taste all the flavors for free!



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Twumyboy drove me home all the way to Budaiya land. On the way, we just smoked with the windows rolled down, laughed our guts out and reminisced about the good old times. I'll miss smooth Bahrain roads. Back in the Philippines, a road this wide is for six or seven cars.

    I'll miss these Russian hooker lovers. I'm partially this crazy because of their influence. Haha. Good thing we still keep in touch, despite being continents apart.

    p.s- MICHAEL JACKSON's all what people talk about these days. Since he made "our" island his home, everyone's been raring to see him =) Good thing Bahrain's smaller than Quezon City. Celeb sightings aren't so hard.






    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 7:09 PM |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    hehe..i know what you mean abut reunions...best times ever!

    8:17 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    we should have our own reunion as well Dia. =)

    3:34 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ...wish I stayed longer...

    3:20 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    oh love of my life... i miss you already!!! "the malls is london ah much biggah!" hahahahaha. good times mate!

    5:37 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home