Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, January 25, 2006

    no medicine beats laughing. =D

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Mood- hysterically happy
    Music- Halo by Oleander




    American Idol is my new addiction. Haha. Well, the auditions anyway.


    Ruby- "No wonder psychologists and psychiatrists are so patok na patok sa US. Look at the majority of people who audition. Most of them are nuts."


    Haha right on. =) I honestly feel sorry for ALOT of the people who audition just to get a shot at stardom. Most of them are such weirdos (!!!) I'm embarrassed to just sit there and watch them! But hey, the more wackos the better. More reason to watch. More reason to love the show.


    For those of you who are looking for even more reasons to laugh, DO DO DO DO download Russell Peters standup comedy videos. (The file should say something like "Comedy Now- Russell Peters- Complete") I never had a thing for standup comedy, UNTIL this guy. He is sooo fuckin' HILARIOUS, I was literally jumping up and down, and laughing in tears! The guy is just TOO FUNNY... I totally woke up the entire neighborhood with my hysterical laughter! (Actually guffaw is more like it) He is the shiznit!!! I downloaded his other videos like crazy, and I often find myself laughing alone just remembering him. I LOVE HIM!!! Absofuckinlutely WICKED! =)


    Erin!!! My darling, love of my life. YOU MUST download THAT video! You will adore me for the rest of your life! I was missing you the whole time while I was laughing my guts out! *Miaoow!* Hahahahaha. ;p You can sooo relate I'm sure. It's full of accents!!! Oh... and I have to schedule a chat session with you on MSN. I have to show you something! ;) Message me!!!


    Oh... and this is kinda late.. but I had to post it nevertheless.


    I just saw an interview between Mario Lopez and Manny Pacquiao, which left me totally.... uhm.... shocked/ speechless??? I'm not sure.


    Lopez: "So Manny, what was the difference between this and the first fight?"


    Manny (after giving it 30 seconds of deep thought): "In this fight, I knock him out in the 10th round and I win."

    .......

    Me: (claps hands) shyet Pacman! Kung hindi ka lang nag champion, baradong barado ka sakin! Tang*na! Mahal na mahal kita!


    *
    On a different note- Merci beaucoup for the messages (concerning my last melodramatic blogpost) through friendster, ym, etc etc. I didn't know ALL you guys read my blog STILL! You silent sneaks! Haha. Utterly bored with our lives are we? =p


    Anyway... I'm A-OK. That depressed feeling lasted for 10 minutes tops, and I was too lazy to delete the post. Heh. No worries. I haven't started tearing my hair, nor have I shaved my head.


    *mushy moment*... you guys are the greatest!
    I. feel. so. loved.
    awwww..... ;p


    p.s I added new links to the "Reese Recommends" section on the left. Do take the time and visit sites like hollywoodrag.com =) saya! Stalking Hollywood stars is my new thing.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 10:04 PM |

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    punani... i want a punani... its the woman's boom boom.. [boom?! =P]
    hehehe... be a man!!! come bek and get 50 dowlars and anoder 50 dowlars and go to the 1 dowlar shop... and buy something there... be a man!!!! 34.50!! wala lang... reminds me of mrs. paul of emads hehehe......
    miss you snot nose...!!!!!!!!!

    11:35 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    is ur punani fresh? can i squeeze ur punani? lol... ;p sooo gay.

    12:05 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh my love... I sooo miss laughing with you. It's just not the same with anyone else heheheh ok ok I'll download some videos after posting this comment. Glad you're feeling better. *boobhug*

    5:59 AM  
    Blogger Larius said...

    got ta see a couple of episodes of "AI" na din. man.. they sure attracted a lot of weirdos this year LOL

    5:57 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    sobra. some of them come back pa! again and again. sad really.

    8:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home