Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, January 30, 2006

    vida mia.

    Image hosting by Photobucket
    Mood- busy busy
    Music- "Serve chilled", Bonobo
    Reading- "The Summons", John Grisham



    It's the week I've dreaded for ages. I've got loads of exams coming up. Papers to write. Reports to prepare for. Usual college crap. I'm loving it though. I just like being busy. (For now, anyway. This mindset MAY change). But for the moment, I like looking at my planner, and seeing all the things I have to do, scribbled in a rush.



    When I'm busy, I feel important. Haha.


    Random pictures of today and yesterday. I wasted a Starbz coupon. syet. And nobody cared to remind me to bring my planner! My face looks so big in the first pic. =p Rubybooby and I naman look so retarded in the second one. Haha. I love you Bumbum,.




    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Image hosting by Photobucket



    Oh. I found a lovely place in UP where I can spend my insanely long 5 hour breaks. ISSI!!! =) They have this lovely cafe on the third floor with couches, good music, and okay food... so I can order, study, and sleep. Haha. Today, time just went by in a flash. I love UP. There's just sooo many choices. There's always stuff happening. New people. New places. It's great.





    Image hosting by Photobucket



    BIG WELCOME Erin to the blog world! I loooove how I hold so much influence on people. Harharhee. I miss you. Haha. Remember them margaritas?



    Image hosting by Photobucket



    Oh yeah.......


    On Sunday, my ex texted. (No. Not THAT ex. The OTHER one). I swear, I seriously don't know why I ever liked him! Let alone love. That faggot. One of the world's biggest jerks. And he had the nerve to say what he said that night!!!! RAWWWWWRRRR! He's got bs on the brain he has. I learnt something from him though, so his communicating with me was not a total loss. You can actually learn something from ex psycho boyfriends I just realized.


    For the girls- never allow a man to make you feel less than what you're worth. Never make him your everything. Cos, in the end, you've got nothing.


    Yun lang. *baw*


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 11:57 PM |