Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, February 19, 2006

    "alcohol alcohol utak mo'y buhol buhol."

    Mood- tired
    Music- "Lakambini Bottom", Datu's Pride



    Image hosting by Photobucket


    I FINALLY saw it! =) Thankyou Jay-r for making libre! Haha. The poor guy. He had no idea that it was a gay flick, and before I could tell him... he had already bought the tickets. ;p To all those who have yet to see it... this movie is a homophobic straight man's worst nightmare. You have been warned. ;p


    Before watching the movie, one of my straight guy friends made it clear to me that it was disgusting as hell. In his own words....



    "niyayaksu nung isa ung isang lalaki sa wetpaks"


    Whether you understood what that meant or not, *uhhh* it just brought my level of curiousity to a whole other level.


    So yeah... it WAS dragging in some parts. TWO of my friends fell asleep! It was a wonder why I didn't, but I liked it nevertheless. I like movies that are different, and since this flick did not disappoint with "faggot fucks", and "faggot snogs," well... you can't get any different than THAT. =p


    Watch it though. Even if you can't relate.


    ****************************************************


    UP FAIR 2006


    I was there on Monday and on Friday. I was actually hoping to attend every single night, but well... eh you know what happens when people get lazy.



    Image hosting by Photobucket



    This Friday, I arrived at around 9pm, just in time for the good bands to start playing. The event was SchizoFairnia- Eraserfest, meaning that it was a tribute to the first, greatest Filipino rockband of all time. The Eraserheads.



    Image hosting by Photobucket

    There were sooooooo many people lined up outside.... as iiiin. The pila started from the entrance, and went all the way to the Econ building. Thanks to connections though... *ahem ahem*... I was able to pull a few strings, make singit, and get in without much hassle.


    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Image hosting by Photobucket



    So I roamed around, made tambay, met a few people, bumped into fellow classmates, and rocked to the sounds of Datu's Pride, Radioactive sago, Milk n Honey, Imago, Moonstar 88, Kamikazee and them mainstream bands like Spongecola, 6 cycle mind, ................and FINALLY.... Pupil. With the main man Ely Buendia himself! His band was the last act, and get this... They came out at around 6am!!! So everyone who wanted to see him, such as moi, stayed up till 6am just to witness Pinoy rock royalty in the flesh.



    Image hosting by Photobucket




    Ooooh aaaaah! I almost died.



    I looked really weird. Jumping around like a fan girl, and singing along. Haha
    .


    I still can't believe I did that. We had breakfast at McDo, (thankGod it's 24 hours na) and Crystal and I were thinking the whole time...


    "How come we can stay awake like that for a rock concert, and not do the same when we're studying for an exam?"


    hm.


    I really should STOP staying up all night. I hardly do anything productive, and all this lack of sleep is starting to show. I look dreadful, and I can't step out of the house these days without donning shades. So, there. I will sleep at 11 or 12 every night. promise na to.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 12:32 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Bitch!

    I enjoyed the whole day with ya!
    Ahhh more bonding moments. U rock!
    haha!

    Yahoo! Faggot Fuck! ahahaha! =)

    12:43 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    *chants*

    faggot fuck faggot fuck faggot fuck..

    =)

    11:54 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home