Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Monday, February 20, 2006

    food glorious food!

    My diet is going to hell... and all I wanna do these days is eat and eat AND eat some more.

    It's like I don't get tired of eating EVER! And all I ever think about is what I can eat next.

    Parang I wanna eat everything edible I see.

    yeah. it's THAT bad.

    Baaaah!


    Annnnd speaking of food, I miss my Mom! I miss her good ol' cooking. The brownies. The salmon. The chopsuey. The tinola. The baked lasagne. The lambchops.... I don't care... nobody does it best. I miss the way she'd always put rice on my plate even when I keep on telling her that I'm on an anti-rice diet. The way she'd really fatten me up, then laugh at my reaction when she calls me fat.


    She's one of the gay-est mothers ever... and I miss how she'd make me sleep with her whenever I'm home. The way she'd make dabog like a little kid when I wouldn't tell her a secret. I can tell her anything... well almost. =p When she found out I had a crush on our neighbour, she'd tell me when he was around, and she made sure that we were introduced.


    I miss how she'd make me drink red wine at parties, even when I'm not in the mood. The way she'd make a long distance call, and say... "wala lang." The way she'd tug at my shirt when it would accidentally show some skin. Oh.... and the shopping! She always buys me anything that I want. Hehe. I'm so spoilt like that.


    She always worries about us kids growing up cos she doesn't wanna be called grandma. I think I'm like her in sooo many ways. We both suffer from Peter Pan syndrome. =)


    I'd have lived my life if I grow up to be even half the woman that she is.


    It's her birthday this Wednesday.


    soooooo....



    Happy Birthday Mamu!!! I love you to bits, and miss you to pieces!



    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 8:36 PM |

    1 Comments:

    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    Oh no. im not preggers. god forbid. haha. i think im nearing the monthly bitch mode. anyway... thats sooo cool! our parents have common birthdays! WE REALLY ARE FRIENDS. Haha.

    6:01 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home