Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, February 26, 2006

    freak freak freak!

    I swore to myself I won't watch the show, let alone get addicted. But hey, when you're quarantined at home, procrastinating like mad, and with nothing to do...


    I borrowed the entire season 1 from my fabulous housemate, and totally forgot the time. i'm hooked. God help me.


    Image hosting by Photobucket



    I love it I love it I love it! It's absolute madness. Took me awhile to be "cool" I know. Shame. on. moi.



    Oh, and I have a new crush! IAN SOMERHALDER! He's just sooooo fuckin' hot and he's got the dreamiest eyes. I can just faint everytime his face flashes on the screen. **edit- his character died! waaaaah! why oh why oh why? why didnt they pick some ugly guy to die nalang?


    Image hosting by Photobucket




    On a different note- I'm really kinda freaked out by what happened last night, while I was home alone. I was downstairs in the sala reading a book when I heard such LOUD footsteps upstairs! I am sooo not making this up. Then I heard a door bang, and so much rucus happening upstairs as if someone was cleaning! =(

    What sucks is that I'm 100% sure that I was the ONLY one at home. The maid was outside (as usual) making pacute sa security guard, and my housemates were out too.

    This kinda stuff happens all the time actually. In this house. My housemates and I are so used to it, but freak! It's different when I'm the only one left to deal with this shit. I've seen ghosts and heard weird stuff and all... but there were always other people around, so it was generally "safer."


    Now you know why I always sleep with my iPod.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 3:09 AM |

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Badrach said...

    oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhm scary! Don't forget to pray for whoever that "thing" is.

    9:00 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    goodness. u sound like my mother gone extra holy. ;p

    11:02 PM  
    Blogger claudzki said...

    i downloaded it but never got past S1E7.

    i was like, "yeah, it's new, good and all", but not as exciting as Desperate Housewives :D

    if you wanna swear on something you'll never watch, try ROME :D

    6:04 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    rome? it's on HBO. looks hell boring. hehe.

    10:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home