Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, February 15, 2006

    "na tinuruan mo ang puso ko na umibig ng tunay"

    Mood- happier
    Music- Ang Huling El Bimbo, Eraserheads



    So Valentines day. I got a rose. Oh and chocolates. thankyou. ;) But I looked and felt sooo horrible so I basically hid behind shades the whole day. I also met up with my siztahzoul... after months and months and moooooonths. God I miss her. I hardly watch her tv show, and when I do... I just end up laughing. So we made tambay in Starbucks where we just talked and talked about how boys are just soooo full of IT. And how we girls have to deal with that IT. Haha. Gosh, my soul sistah has grown up. There goes another one of the former innocents. She had so many shocking revelations... we ended up almost choking on our coffee and caused a total scandal laughing our guts out.



    Shet. We're growing up! I keep forgetting. We even started talking about BABIES. Ew. I know right? Already?




    Image hosting by Photobucket




    I also FINALLY met popular Jasper. Good guy. I think he found me funny. Every single word that popped out of my mouth... he laughed. hm. weird. I don't like his name though. Jasper. It's soooo.... uh.... I dunno.... it just rhymes with Casper... and that's so gay. haha. ok ok... i'll shush na. Eeeee kasi... why name your child Jasper? Hay nako. Sarap asarin.


    So what I thought was the worst Valentines day ever... turned out to be pretty okay actually. why... i cant say just yet. But things are looking up... and hm.... maybe maybe. I MISSED YOU damnit. I'm glad you popped up again in my life. =)


    But while we're on the topic of V Day, can I just say that I hate it? Yesterday morning I purposely made myself late for class just so I wouldn't get to experience V Day fever by my lonesome. It's not that I get terribly insecure or jealous when I see other girls with flowers, chocolates, cakes, balloons blah blah and I don't have a significant other... it's just that EVERYONE makes such a big deal over it you know? I mean, why wait for Feb 14 to profess your love? Bah it sucks. Yesterday there was traffic pa in Katipunan... and for what? Just because it was V Day? Come on.


    Come to think of it though, I've never had a boyfriend who lasted till Valentines day. So you know how girlfriends always anticipate Valentine surprises? I so can't relate. Haha. I'll stop blabbing na before I start wailing "woe is meeeee woe is meeee."


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 6:24 PM |