Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Friday, February 10, 2006

    ;p

    I saw T*** in school today. It's a sign I tell you! It's a sign! He goes to the tiger university, and it's been two years since I first met him, (and last saw him). So what are the chances that he just happens to be making tambay in UP, and I happen to be in the vicinity? ;p Ooooh I love signs.



    He's soooo cuute, and I almost fainted right then and there when our eyes met. We had a moment! aaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHH! And it lasted for 10 seconds! (I counted I swear!) =p We both opened our mouths to say something, but then hesitated, and then..... that was it. How torpe can we both get right? It actually just occurred to me that he was T*** when I was already walking away.


    Aaaaaah! He's sooo hot. I can go on forever how hot he is.



    So I bump into Don after, and I go...



    "Hey, I just saw T***. I have a crush on him! Diba you guys used to be high school classmates?"



    And out of all things I DID NOT expect to hear... Don goes....














    "Ah yun? Bakla daw yun eh!"






    5 second pause. somebody please hold me.








    "Wehhhh? Talaga? Seryoso? KAINIS KA! Baka sinisiraan mo lang ah!"




    "Rumor lang yun. Pero I heard na he just came out."






    And just like that.



    My dreams were shattered.


    I loathe sexual confusions.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 12:25 AM |

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am laughing soo hard... you suck big time snot nose!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

    7:21 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    katoonlove katoonlove. bwahahaha. all the good guys really are either taken, gay or dying. slime!!!!

    9:56 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    faggots. haha.

    1:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home