Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, February 11, 2006

    this is an imelda moment.

    Image hosting by Photobucket


    Image hosting by Photobucket


    Awww shit. I miss my sister.



    When we really get down to it, she really is my best friend.



    I love her cos she's mad.
    Cos we have the same speaking voice over the phone that never fails to fool the rents.
    Cos she was my first Starbucks partner.
    Cos she gives me her MANGO clothes.
    Cos she lets me get away with stuff I'd normally get into trouble for.
    Cos she's the only one who can insult me, and get away with it.
    Cos I can insult her back without the guilt.
    Cos she gets all my jokes, and I have taught her well.
    Cos we have the same taste in almost everything.
    Cos she can cook and I can't. And she never lets me FORGET IT.
    Cos she's the only one who can understand why we're obsessed with IMELDA.
    Cos we both once caught Jo picking his nose, and made him open his fist to behold the snot. =D



    Cos she's wearing my shirt, my necklace and my Promod jacket in the picture.


    Cos she's such a katoon love and she's the only one who understands what that means.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 10:43 PM |

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aeee philipah!!! you shouldn't have!!! i have this warm musky feeling inside that makes me want to cry ... and barf at the same time.... *sniff* *sniff* miss you too.... nana talks about you non stop... asking "when will ate be back?! in 3 mins?![meaning in 3 months... she's still confused whats months and mins!!] when ever we fight.. choco miss you rubbing his tummy and always looks for it... we tried to play dead on him and he started whining.. he knows how to sit now properly, the dad's teaching him... he's bigger now... half my gorgeous bod!! hehehe... =P.. anyway... laters... btw advance HAPI VALENTINES!! sana THIS time ALOT of people will give you flowers, and chocolates so you can fatten up and look like that pic you took again!!!... like ..... "Punani" LOL!!! and that T*** who ever THAT is...okei?! i can't give you one, cause your not here snotty... too bad!!! oh well... later snotters... i cut my hair... but i still look gorgeous [as usual] hehehe.... he freaking bading asked us to pay 3 dinars for the cut.. mom freaked out saying "kung 3 dinars lang ang panggupit ako nalang gugupit sayo katulad ng dati" and then i remembered that whe she cut my hair a looong time ago she cut of my freaking eye lashes!!!!! LOL!!! didn't tell you that did i?! heheheh .... jelly baby sends her love... she's going to be dancing... at first she didn't want to saying that "i don't wanna dance... i'll look like a jelly!!!!" LOL... anyway... i was suppose to only comment ryyyt?! touched my hart you did love!!! [barf time] sigh.... snooot nose... who's my shopping buddy here?! oh you know we made this dress a red dress, that would look gargeous on you...cause it does to me!! hehehehe....

    4:05 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    ur'e bonkers. aaaaaaaahhhhh. i want marks and spencer's TEA CAKES. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh i want i want. oh and beryani. shwarma with french fries. daaaaamit.

    4:40 PM  
    Blogger Badrach said...

    talaga? flattered ako sa inyong dalawa kasi ibang klase kayong magkapatid.
    ___________________________________
    Blog Updates
    New Music Video

    http://reidherschel.blogspot.com

    4:26 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    flattered? is THAT the right word to use?

    6:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home