Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Thursday, February 23, 2006
    You know that beach trip I was talking about? The one where we all get a grade for?

    It was postponed. yes. postponed. Stupid event at school. Anyway, okay lang naman. I have two weeks to starve myself and work out like mad so I can don a bikini proudly with no shame. (i'm an exhibitionist what can i say?) hehe.

    speaking of working out... im getting fab results. =) the best time to work out is after you have all your meals and you work out before you sleep. That way, you're not storing any fat, and you're still burning fat while you catch those zzzz's. It works. Trust me.

    Just remember to take a nice lovely shower though before you go to bed. Sweaty bedsheets? Ew.

    So tonight, I studied like mad for this exam we're having later. We divided the work, so we get ahead faster. In between, we started craving for Starbucks coffee... so Debbie treated me to an iced quad venti Irish cream caramel macchiato (whew) because I did her a HUGE favor by making a scrapbook for one of her classes. ;p Honestly, I have no idea why loads of people hate me. I'm such a nice friend right? Right? Haha. I really just love my friends. I'd do anything for them. If only them haters knew me well enough. I'm such a pushover. You can take advantage of me anytime. Haha. ;p

    So we got the coffee right? And Debbie was the one behind the wheel on the way home. Grabe. Ang hirap talaga mag drive. Haha. I have this huge coffee stain on my shirt!

    Got me thinking too. My sister laughs whenever I tell her I have plans of driving real real soon. In her words...

    "Yeah right. You run away from the ball during volleyball games. What more a car?
    Knowing you... you'll probably get a heart attack when you run into a bush!"

    My sister is sooo mean. Haha. But we're like that. We diss each other 24/7.

    Anyway. I should go to bed na. Toodles faggots.


    p.s- i super wanna get my navel re-pierced. i've been planning it forever. hope i can take the pain one more time. my momma is gonna whop my ass when she finds out. she totally flipped when i got it done the first time. oh, and i just found out that my tongue piercing will never go away. ever. i havent worn a stud in like 5 months... and the hole is still there. amazing!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:55 AM |