Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, March 12, 2006

    viva puerto!

    so so much shit went down last night. we're all in trouble. but hey... at least we get a grade for being on a beach right? that's the greatest thing about my course. we get to go to all these places and while we have fun we get a grade for it. =) happpeeee time.


    i've made friends with such awesome people!. And to think that we never used to notice each other in class before! John, Jay, Erns, Henrick (aka the new Daddy Long legs), Toffer, Debbz, Friaz and myself were roomates, and it was soooo cool bonding with them. I love those boys! They're all so weird. The weirdest of all is Toffer. The model. You know how models are usually stereotyped as being vain and too full of themselves? HE IS A WALKING STEREOTYPE! He takes longer to get ready than I do! (and that's saying ALOT mind you!) He actually brought a hair blower to the beach for Pete's sake! And clothes to last him a week. Every 5 minutes too, he'll take pictures of himself! Haha.


    Me- Goodness. You're so vain. Ever mo bang pinangarap na maging babae nalang?
    Toff- Hindi. Eh ang gwapo gwapo ko noh? Pero siguro kung naging girl ako, siguro ang ganda ganda ko.

    hm. okay!

    This was when we decided to put our artistic skills to good use and use Toffer as OUR sand model. A she male to be exact! The boobs the boobs!

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Image hosting by Photobucket


    The banana boat ride was the shiznit! Haha. And we pigged out the whole day and bought so much stuff. But the interesting part began when we barhopped last night. Dance moves to shock the conservative. Enough food to feed an army. Laughing over EVERYTHING! Debbz being miss hot stuff for the night. Being taray to tomboys. Daring each other to approach strangers. Dissing each other like mad.


    Image hosting by Photobucket
    Image hosting by Photobucket



    The booze flowed too... and that fucking TRAIDOR of a Mindoro Sling and red horse totally got to me.

    As iiiiin.... I was laughing at anything and everything!

    And.

    I passed out on the beach.


    Debbie and I woke up the following morning dazed. We sooo can't remember going back to our room at all. I love Jay more than ever for taking care of us. Debbie lost her bag, with her digi cam, wallet, and ids. I lost my expensive slippers that weren't even mine to begin with (which I must replace), and Friaz lost her eyeglasses! So weird. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I think we practically crawled back to our room.


    My stupid camera broke down on me. And now I have to get it fixed. We have little pictures. And we are soooo PISSED OVER THAT! we were camwhoring with Debbie's digi the whole night, and now some asshole's probably oggling at our pictures!


    I have an extreme hangover, and I'm swearing off alcohol for a month. We had to go snorkelling this morning and I was thisclose to passing out while at sea! Haha. Imagine me floating around.


    Oh, and I'm such a todo morena now talaga. I'm sooo dark and I LOVE IT. ;)


    Image hosting by Photobucket


    Despite it's shortcomings, I'm soooo going back there again and again and again. But for now, i have to recuperate. i'm sooo tired. can't even blog properly. ;p


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 6:51 PM |

    2 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    uh, where d'you guys go?

    2:34 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    galera. woops. must edit when not so lazy.

    5:25 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home