Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Sunday, May 28, 2006
    I honestly think I have what it takes to be one of them paparazzis. I buy around 5 magazines a month, and I always always remember what every single issue is about. (I kid you not) Stalking international celebrities is my favorite past time. (Local showbiz bores me too much). I'm especially good at knowing all about the world of international fashion, who's modeling for whom, and the model whose contract just ended with so and so and WHY. I adore watching Fashion Tv, and I can just watch models going up and down the ramp for hours and hours. And NOT get bored. How sad is my life?


    Anyway, I think I almost died when I saw THIS on youtube.



    My ambition in life is to BE ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO.

    I swear I'll never ever eat again if it means that I'll look as hot as HER! She's soooo fucking HOTTTT, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! For her ONLY, I'll turn lesbian any day! She makes all the women in the world insecure. And every time I open a magazine and NOT see her name on the list of sexiest/ hottest women poll, I always think, "Gadddddamn! People are BLIND!"

    Haaaay. Why God created her THAT hot has gotta be the most unfair-est thing in the world!

    okay. end of ditzy post.

    **edit- p.s, I didn't like the winner of American Idol. Taylor whats-his-face. I was rooting for Chris all the way. =( Boohoo. And yeah, I know I knoooow everyone's such a big fat Taylor fan cos he's different, he has an edge, and all that hoopla... which is EXACTLY why I don't like him! I don't like him cos everyone likes him. Oh well. Can't wait for the next AI auditions.


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 6:16 PM |

    5 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    haha...i gave up on AI ages ago...

    yeah..well, we like reese jus the way she is :)

    7:48 PM  
    Blogger krista said...

    well, we can always audition for Pinoy Idol. can't we?!

    was reading your previous posts as well. There's a Juan Ponce Enrile on the list of Tourism transferees? haha. anak ba nung politician yun?! :p

    8:54 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    hahaha. hindi. apo ng politician. ;P

    11:26 AM  
    Blogger sunkissed said...

    yup, that video made me a lesbian for a minute! yummy!

    1:11 PM  
    Blogger zaizee said...

    haha! i like you, you're silly.

    10:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home