Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    nevermind

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



    Having to line up for an hour just to see THE DA VINCI CODE was pure torture. Having to sit for three hours through the movie was HELL.


    I HATED IT! It has gotta be THE most disappointing movie of the year!


    It dragged like mad I tell you. The ONLY thing on my mind while I was watching the movie was, "MY GOD! WHEN THE FUCK WILL THIS ENNNNND? I WANNA GO HOME!" I kept on fidgeting about in my seat every five seconds, and I fell asleep three times!


    I have the same reaction when I watch StarWars and Lord of the Rings too, by the way. ;p


    Anywho, for those who've read the book, and are planning to watch it on the big screen, do yourself a favor and DON'T! I advise you to rent the DVD instead for those lazy, rainy afternoons.


    **edit- Audrey Tautou was cute though. I love her hair! She looked better in this movie too. She looked so stupid in Amelie and A very long Engagement. Like she was a dumb brunette.


    p.s- I had a Math exam today. I swear to God I studied like mad for it. A week in advance! But fuck it. I am sooo gonna flunk. =( I swear I thought I was gonna die halfway through the exam! My brain cells took a day off, and all the questions didn't make sense. I even had a mental block, and I TOTALLY FORGOT WHAT 6 MULTIPLIED BY 8 WAS! I even had to use my FINGERS! Bah! I curse whoever invented that stupid subject. I hope you're burning in hell right about now!


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:21 AM |

    8 Comments:

    Blogger claudzki said...

    CRAP!

    now you're making me think twice: book the movie or just get it off my chinese friend...

    your math exam - was it calculus? :)

    4:36 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    ALGEBRA!!! It all seemed sooo easy while I was practising all those problems. but the exam... shit. it was another story.

    ill cry i swear if u dish out big bucks to watch it on the big screen. it's absolutely terrible.

    11:00 AM  
    Blogger shengai said...

    good thing, i read your blog.. i always believe all the things that you say here..
    i was actually planning to watch it later.
    well, change of plans..

    4:51 AM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    errrr ok. but i hope we have the same tastes. hehe. id hate to be the one who told u it was horrible, pero it's ur type of film pala

    9:33 PM  
    Blogger sunkissed said...

    MATH TEST? i thought you found your math prof yummy and fresh? wasn't he an inspiration? hehe. yup, i agree. the movie wasn't that great. good thing i didn't reserve seats or paid more than Php150 for the movie!

    10:29 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    he is hot and all that... and ive realized maybe thats a bad thing in itself! he distracts me too much! rrrrrr!

    10:43 AM  
    Blogger ms.chelle said...

    i agree, the movie was s-l-o-w

    11:37 AM  
    Blogger chicoscience said...

    i agree with the movie. very disappointing. just a waste of money and of time. tangina.

    4:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home