Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

I am Reese. Iskolar ng bayan. tard. weirdo. impulsive shopper. cheesecake hogger. magazine collector. actress. frustrated singer. potential alcoholic. soon to be diabetic amputee. "i wish i can kill the sexiest person alive. BUT then, that'd be SUICIDE!"

Calling ALL BRATS!




SIGN MY GUESTMAPtd>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com


WHAT I'M LOVIN RYT NOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Susheela Raman is LOVE.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenifer- Le Passage


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaskade!!!



Reese Recommends
  • Who Links Here
  • My Friendster
  • My Multiply
  • Peyups
  • Death Clock
  • Urban Dictionary
  • UP Diliman
  • Joey's Unscripted Index
  • MtvAsia
  • Female Network
  • My iPod
  • LiquidGeneration
  • Face Analyzer
  • The Superficial
  • Hollywoodrag
  • My Heritage
  • What's on telly?
  • Hed Kandi is love
  • Bratinellas n Bratinellos
  • Ala- Music of my Life
  • Allan- The Kid not found
  • Ayeka- suplada
  • Bianca- Castles in the Sky
  • Bryanboy- Le Superstar
  • Cat- Catingka
  • Cat- painted gypsy
  • Celeni- Postmodern Vanity
  • Charlene- kitty litter
  • Charm- whispers with wings
  • Claire- an invincible summer
  • Claudz- Her Reign
  • Conluv- My sistah
  • Debbzykins- All that Matters
  • Denise- Insane Adventures
  • Enuh- compulsory counterclaim
  • Ericka- tall peppermint mocha
  • Erica- Everybody Luvs Erica
  • Erin- strange fruit
  • Erin- Extraordinary
  • Garon- the 12horned demon
  • Geneveve- Best Memories
  • Gigi- Goes Gaga
  • Gracy- resident kikay
  • Inez- refreshingly dull
  • Ingrid- fallen but flying
  • Iya- Bluegreen analogy
  • Jake- The Joyride
  • Jenna- bionic
  • Jess- kaleidoscope eyes
  • Jillsabs- Sabitski Point
  • Joey- Urban Bohemia
  • The Jologs Queen
  • Jonats- Split Screen Sadness
  • Joy- Sassy Girl
  • Kaye- D GR8
  • Kaye- Crazed Midget
  • Krista- fairytales
  • Larry-Procrastinator
  • Lucy- LilmissLucy
  • The Man Blog/a>
  • Marla- The Dancer
  • Mikki- MouseHolePerspective
  • Mishy- Misunderstood
  • Mitch- indie boys
  • Ocnarf- Reader's guide
  • The Paningit
  • Quark- Intrigero
  • Ralaine- Unconditional Love
  • Ruby-Graciousnest
  • Sarah- sarsicola
  • Teejay- Starwisher
  • Tiepee- Chocolate Factory
  • Vanessa- Savvy Chic
  • Wina- Misbehaving angel
  • CREDITS
    Template design: ReelPersona
    Image Copyright: Rion Vernon

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
    Wednesday, October 04, 2006
    I'm so tired. I walked around the campus today. From Commonwealth to Math. To A.S, and back to Commonwealth. And if you know my school, you know how FAR that is! I thought I could do with a bit of exercise since I had a four hour break with absolutely nothing to do. But that stupid storm made the trees fall and got in the way of all the shortcuts! The worst thing is, I almost fainted along the way. I swear there must be something wrong with me. Walking long distances makes me feel weak, and everything starts to go black, and I go temporarily deaf. The feeling doesn't fade away until I've sat down and eaten something. I thought at first that it must have something to do with my bad eating habits and my counting calories all the time.... but noooo.... cos I just ate before I took that long walk. Anyway......that is life. haha.


    I swear to God Manila is one big friendster, and it's getting smaller and smaller by the minute! I get this ecstatic thrill when I find out that a person I've just met knows a friend of mine... etc etc. It's the coolest thing in the world cos it's just so random. Hehe.


    And speaking of Friendster. Someone sent me hate mail the other day. Saying all these nasty things about me. That I'm like this and like that and oooh, it's all just so stalker-ish, it's actually funny instead of insulting. It gives me this certain 'happiness' that I have THAT much impact on a person I have never met in my ENTIRE YOUNG LIFE! Dear Lord, I feel POPULAR! Hahahaha. ;) So to YOU, (cos you may be reading this right now), feel free to send me another hate message because it seriously makes my day! ;)


    Posted by peanutbuttercups @ 1:43 AM |

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love you! please lick my nose for me .. it would be an honour ... oh yeah i love your blog by the way!

    9:15 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    EAT UR OWN NOSE. HAHAHAHAHA. SNOT NOSE. ;)

    12:44 AM  
    Blogger paningit said...

    friendster, pretty much like manila, is full of freaks and creeps and stalkers... of course, i'm one of them.

    6:39 PM  
    Blogger peanutbuttercups said...

    yikes! kaw pala yon! hahahaha. ;)

    9:52 PM  
    Blogger iyaiyayow said...

    still better to be hated than ignored, huh? imagine people wasting their kinetic energy to bash you, affected by your existence. hay-yay-yay! ang saya! :p

    8:22 PM  
    Blogger inez said...

    lol oo nga naman. gusto ko rin magkaroon!!! hahaha :D

    1:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home